𝚃 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

»»----> It was now a couple days after you flew out to Korea. The weather had been nice so far, but today it was raining.

You watched the gentle rain on your window in your hotel room. You thought about everything going on as you sat there.

Lighting suddenly crashed down, which broke your thoughts. The rain came down heavier.

You couldn't go walking now, the rain was much too heavy, and lightning was dangerous. You called Jiyoung, to ask about the possibility of borrowing or renting a car from the association.

"Hello?" She spoke first.

"I was wondering if I could rent or borrow a car. The weather isn't exactly ideal to walk in." You explained your situation to her.

"Of course you can! Inhyuk and I will come over when we get the chance in a little while. Probably within an hour." Jiyoung replied.

"Okay, thank you very much! Bye for now!" You exclaimed.

"Bye Y/N!" She stated before hanging up the phone.

While you waited for them to bring a car for you, you played games on your phone. Your phone was nice, but it still had a little difficulty running certain games.

You then received a text message from Inhyuk saying they were in the lobby, so you quickly made your way down to the first floor.

Inhyuk waved you over. "Hey, Y/N. Jiyoung and I drove seperate cars here, but we'll drive back to the association in the same car, leaving one car for you." He announced. "Oh by the way, if you ever are bored, chances are I am too. Jiyoung might not have much free time, but I do."

"Alright, I'll be sure to bug you a lot." You smiled. "Thanks for the car."

"You should be thanking Jiyoung, I just drove it here. I'm not the one paying for it." He told you.

"I did, but hey, you drove here without crashing, so that's pretty neat." you giggled, and he laughed too.

"I guess I'm going to leave now." Inhyuk informed. "Bye Y/N!" He waved.

You quickly pulled him into a hug, which he was very much surprised at. He hugged you back before leaving the keys to the car in your hand.

The person at the front desk of the hotel was watching you the whole time.

You looked over at him, slightly embarrassed. He pretended to do other things, as to not embarrass you.

You walked out of the hotel, getting into the car Shinhwa had left for you.

You decided to drive to Jiwoo's home. You wanted to talk to Kayden. Even if he didn't want to see you, oh well. You were coming over.

You arrived at the house. Jisuk gave you his address, although he was very suspicious as to why you would want to visit Jiwoo.

You rang the doorbell. You were a bit wet from the rain, but you didn't mind.

"Oh, miss Y/N?" Jiwoo looked puzzled as to your sudden appearance at his home.

"Don't call me miss. Now, where's Kayden?" You invited yourself in, walking around.

Jiwoo was silent. He debated whether or not he should tell you what happened to him.

You sat down on the sofa, because you stopped looking for him. Maybe Jiwoo was lying about Kayden being his mentor. After all, you knew nothing about this person.

You looked over at the fat orange cat next to you. "Jeez, maybe lay off on the treats for a little while. It will do wonders for your body." You poked the cat, it's fat jiggling.