𝙵 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> "I don't know, Y/N." Inhyuk sighed. "Maybe I should call her back and reschedule. I'm sure she'll understand."

"Nonsense." You scoffed. "You are going on this date. It's pretty late to cancel, anyway."

Jiyoung nodded. "We're here to help you out! Bring out any outfits you planned, and we'll tell you which one to wear."

"I uh... Don't have anything planned out yet." He confessed.

You and Jiyoung groaned in unison. "Really? I guess Jiyoung and I will choose for you."

"You guys have good taste, I think I'll like anything that you choose." Inhyuk smiled. "Just nothing too bold, please. Don't want to scare her off on the first date."

"What's she like?" You asked, looking through his closet with Jiyoung.

"Well, she's pretty tall, but that's not a problem for me. She has light brown hair, and her dad is from Japan." He explained. "She's also an awakened, and she's really sweet."

"She sounds fantastic!"

Inhyuk nodded. "Find anything worthy of wearing yet?"

"How do you feel about a maroon suit?" Jiyoung pulled out a dark red suit, along with a slightly lighter dress shirt.

"Hm, I'll try it out." He grabbed the clothing. "Now, shoes and a tie. Then, we can do my hair."

"Making us do all the work?" You shook your head. "Can't believe you, and the way you treat us."

"Sorry, I'm bad at outfits." Inhyuk smiled. "I appreciate your help."

"Glad to help." Jiyoung handed him a tie. "This one."

"Alright, and Y/N found some shoes, so I'll change real quick." Inhyuk spoke, and you and Jiyoung made your way out of his room.

"Jiyoung." You caught her attention.

"I have a plan." You whispered. "We should follow him to make sure his date goes well. I'm worried for him."

"Okay." She whispered back. "If it doesn't, we can message him what to say next, I suppose."

"Let's do that." You nodded.

Inhyuk came out wearing the clothing Jiyoung and you chose for him. "I hope it looks nice enough."

"You look great!" You affirmed. "And you did your hair! Good job!"

"Thanks, I guess I'm going to go now. Don't want to be late." Inhyuk said. "Thank you for all the help."

"You're welcome." Jiyoung smiled. "I'll head back to the association with Y/N. Call me if you need anything."

"Sounds good. See you guys later! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes." Inhyuk smiled before leaving his home.

"Alright, let's wait a few minutes, then follow him. We already know where he's going, luckily." Jiyoung and you stood near the window, peaking through to see when he leaves.

As you were about to leave, your phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N." It was your boyfriend.

"What did you need, Kayden?" You and Jiyoung walked out of the house.

"About the party, on our way back." He began. "I don't remember what I said, but I was drunk. Sorry if I said something rude or made you uncomfortable. I can say a lot of things I don't mean when I'm drunk. Or I'm brutally honest."

"You told me to marry you." You started the car. "I have to make sure Inhyuk's date goes well. I'll talk to you another time."

"Okay, bye. Love you." Kayden replied, hanging up the phone.