𝙾 𝚗 𝚎

»»----> On the day you arrived,
there were clear skies in Korea. The plane trip had been shorter than you had expected, and there were practically no disturbances from loud passengers.

You grabbed your luggage when the plane arrived at the airport. You wait there, waiting for a friend by the name of Jiyoung Yoo. She had promised to pick you up from the airport whenever you arrived, but because you arrived earlier, you knew you would have to sit there and wait for a little while.

Just as you were about to look around the airport's food court, Jiyoung appeared with a dark-haired man in a green suit. He looked nice, so he must have been a friend of Jiyoung, or a member of her association.

"Jiyoung! It's great to see you again." Y/N grinned from ear-to-ear, pulling her into a tight hug. She smiled and hugged back, also glad to see one of her old friends again.

"It really is. Oh, by the way, this is Inhyuk Goo, he is a member of my association." She stated, pointing to the man in the green suit that you now knew the name of.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Mr. Goo." You gave him a small smile, bowing a bit. You weren't sure whether or not he was a higher-up in Shinhwa, so you acted very carefully and formally, as to not be disrespectful.

"You can call me Inhyuk, no need to be formal or anything!" He nervously laughed. "Did I really look that old for someone in their 20's to call me Mister?!" He thought.

"Whatever you prefer, Inhyuk." You said to the man, to which he seemed relieved. Jiyoung shot him an odd glance, but ultimately decided to ignore his unusual behavior.

"Well, I think we should go get lunch, then head to the association." Inhyuk spoke after that moment of awkward silence and odd glance from the chairwoman.

"That sounds like a good idea, but I don't really know of any restaurants here in Korea." You said, hoping not to inconvenience them by making them choose.

"We didn't expect you to choose, that's why we chose beforehand in the car ride here to prevent any trouble." Jiyoung said, grabbing your hand and walking out to her car.

"Who's sitting in the front?" You looked at Inhyuk. He shrugged, so you exclaimed, "let's play Rock Paper scissors!"

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" You both spoke in unison, as you chose paper, and he chose rock.

"Best out of three?" He timidly suggested, but you shook your head no, and so he sat in the back. He pouted a bit.

Jiyoung and you were amused by this. Inhyuk on the other hand; not so much.

Jiyoung started driving, and you looked back at Inhyuk. "Oh no! We forgot your booster seat!" You teased. He rolled his eyes, leaning his head against the window.

"Now, now, Y/N. You just got to Korea, don't be making Inhyuk dislike you already." She said, before whispering just loud enough for him to hear, "he throws tantrums if he gets upset."

"I do not!!" He exclaimed. He then calmed down after realizing the two women were laughing at him for proving Jiyoung right.

-----

When you got to the restaurant, you decided to sit in the booth next to Inhyuk. You faced Jiyoung directly, and were next to the windowsill that contained a few dead moths.

You ordered your drinks. Jiyoung ordering a water, Inhyuk an iced tea, and you your favorite drink.

"Y/N," Jiyoung began. "Any plans of things to do while you're here? Or just visiting?" She twirled her straw around in her water.