𝙵 𝚒 𝚏 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

»»----> You awoke earlier than expected. You had a headache, but for no apparent reason.

You looked around, realizing you were still on Inhyuk's couch, with Jiyoung and him both asleep next to you. You carefully got up, retrieved your belongings, and went back to your apartment.

Your dog was really happy to see you come back. You fed him a treat for being good, and fed him his regular food.

You remember you had work in a couple hours, so you ate breakfast and relaxed for a little while before heading to the association.

You finished cleaning the dishes from breakfast, and got dressed for work. You gave your dog one last treat and left to go to the Shinhwa association.

When you got there, Inhyuk and Jiyoung were on the first floor, talking to Jisuk.

"Good morning, everyone." You smiled.

"Hey, Y/N." Jisuk gave you a quick wave before looking at his older sister again.

"Sorry, Jisuk is being rude and.." Jiyoung sighed. "You get the idea."

"He's a teenager, that's expected of most teenagers. Although, Jisuk is especially rude."

"True." Jiyoung agreed, eventually walking off to her office to most likely fill out paperwork.

"Y/N, you have a lot of applications to go through today." Inhyuk stated. "I left them in your office."

"Alright, I'll head over." You waved, getting into the elevator to go to your office.

You had been lucky enough to get your own office. You had sort of shared ownership over it with Inhyuk, but it said your name on the desk and the door.

You had also taken the time to decorate with a few low-maintenance plants, and a painting you got for 50% off.

You sat down at your desk, straightening a pot on it, and looking at the pile of job applications.

The first one was a definite no. They had a very messy layout, no work experience whatsoever, weren't awakened, and wanted to apply for a high rank.

You put that one to the side, beginning piles of no, yes, and maybe. That one fit right into the pile of rejected applications.

The next application had a nice enough format, but hardly any information. You put it into the maybe pile.

After that one, you looked at yet another messy application. This one was messy, but was also in a language you couldn't read. You put it into the no pile.

You went through about 30 or so applications, all but one going into no or maybe, as Shinhwa had high standards for all it's employees.

You got up from your desk once you finished the pile, and went to Jiyoung's office to see what else needed to be finished today.

"Today Jisuk and Jiwoo are sparring, so I need you to take Inhyuk's place in a meeting with me." She informed.

"I can do that. How much time before the meeting?"

"About an hour, and the place we're meeting is about 30 minutes away. I propose we leave in around 15 minutes."

"We aren't presenting anything, are we?" You sat down in front of her desk.

"Don't worry, we aren't." She reassured. "Only listening to other speakers, and occasionally voting on things, but you don't have to vote."

You and Jiyoung made small talk for a little while before making your way to the parking lot to head to the meeting place.