problem 9 tickling

If there was one thing Yang enjoyed doing to Ruby more than anything, it was to make her laugh. The blonde had always had a desire for having a good laugh and making others laugh. That's why she had a fondness for jokes, pranks and puns, although that last one was something only she enjoyed. Yang was always looking to have fun with those around her, especially Ruby.

However, there was one way that the blonde liked to make her girlfriend laugh that the younger girl did not appreciate. It was tickling. Ruby was very ticklish and just the slightest touch could make her squirm and giggle without control. Ever since Yang had discovered this side of the redhead, she had been more than willing to use it to her own advantage. Whether she needed to make Ruby submit or she just wanted to mess with her, Yang didn't hold back on using the sniper's weakness.

Today was one of those days that Yang decided to exploit her advantage over her girlfriend. The blonde was stuck in an argument with Ruby over a project that their team was doing for Port's class. While the whole team RWBY had agreed to go work on it later in the library, Yang had changed her mind upon hearing of a new club opening in Vale. Being the adventurous girl she was, the brawler wanted to push back the date for them starting their work, so that she could check the new place out. Unfortunately, Ruby was not willing to grant her wish.

''Come on, Rubes! Just this one time!'' Yang pleaded as she stood in team RWBY's dorm with Ruby. ''I promise that it won't happen again! I just need to check out this new place and then we can condemn ourselves into our work! Pretty please?''

''Yang, I can't let you do that,'' Ruby answered with a frustrated sigh. ''We will need all of our team members for this project. That includes you as well. Besides, we all agreed to start today, so I can't exactly go betray the promise that was made to Weiss and Blake.''

''But Rubes, I have to go see this place!'' the blonde whined. ''You can't deny your girlfriend a good time, can you!?''

''Yes. I. Can. If it's something that causes problems for our whole team, not only can I deny it, but I have to,'' the redhead said sternly. ''We all agreed on our schedule and we are going to keep to it. That's final.''

''But... But Rubes...''

''My answer is still no, Yang. I'll see you at the library.''

Ruby turned around and was about to walk out of the dorm, but she was stopped by a pair of arms around her. Before she could do anything, she was thrown onto Blake's bed and was soon being straddled by Yang.

''W-What are you doing?'' Ruby asked with a blush on her face, her current position making her nervous.

''I just thought that I should negotiate a bit differently,'' Yang said with a smirk. ''After all, I do know your weakness.''

''Yang... Please don't-'' the young team leader said with wide eyes as she realized what the older girl was referring to. However, her pleas were cut off as Yang started to tickle her sides without mercy, causing her to burst out laughing.

''Well, well. Looks like the tables have turned, right?'' the blonde asked with a smirk as she continued to tickle the younger girl. ''Now, what do you say about me going to that new club?''

''AH HA HA HA HA! Y-YANG! S-ST-STOP IT! PLEASE! A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!'' Ruby yelled as she squirmed from laughter.

''Nope! Not happening until you let me go to the club!'' Yang said while grinning like an imp, enjoying how she was making the younger girl squirm.

''OKAY! I GIVE UP! YOU CAN GO TO THE CLUB! JUST PLEASE STOP!'' the redhead managed to say while laughing, causing the older girl to stop her assault.

''Good girl. I'll be on my way then. Tell Weiss and Blake about our change of plans,'' Yang said as she got up and started to make her way to the door. Just before she left, she turned to give her girlfriend one last smile and said, ''See you later!''

Once the brawler had left, Ruby groaned in frustration. Having to explain this whole thing to her other two teammates was not going to be fun. Especially with Weiss.

''Dang it...''

The next day, Ruby was not going to be safe from the older girl's tickles either. The redhead was sitting at her desk and doing homework, when Yang decided to sneak up on her. Since Ruby was listening to music, she didn't hear her attacker at all. Only when she was attacked did she finally notice her. Yang grabbed the younger girl from her chair, threw her on Weiss' bed and started her tickle attack without mercy.

''YANG! STOP! PLEASE!'' Ruby pleaded while laughing.

''Awww, but the fun's just starting!'' Yang said with a grin. ''I don't think I can stop just yet. Not when I'm enjoying myself like this!''

As the blonde continued her assault, Ruby decided to fight back. For years she had been brought down by Yang's merciless tickling and now she finally had enough. It was time the older girl got a taste of her own medicine.

In an instant, Ruby brought up her arms and started to tickle Yang's sides. However, while she expected to hear the blonde start laughing, she actually heard nothing. Not even a giggle. The redhead looked up to see Yang looking down at her with a smirk.

''Rubes, don't you remember how you tried that on me when we were kids? Unlike you, I'm not ticklish,'' the brawler said with a smile. ''Now, where were we?''

Ruby could only curse her luck as she was again mercilessly tickled by the older girl.