problem 1 sleeping

Beacon Academy was full of beautiful girls that caught the attention of many admirers. From the fashionable Coco Adel to the crazy and cute Nora Valkyrie, there were girls for just about anyone to admire and to fall in love with. But out of all of these girls, one probably had more admirers than anyone else in the school. This was Yang Xiao Long, the wild, blonde brawler of team RWBY. There were many reasons that people admired her. She was downright gorgeous, had a fun personality and was an absolute powerhouse when it came to combat. It was no surprise why so many people liked her so much and wanted to date her, believing her to be the perfect girlfriend.

However, the truth was far different than what these people believed and there was one person who knew this better than anyone. Ruby Rose, Yang's secret girlfriend.

Almost everyone thought that these two girls were sisters, but the truth was completely different. While Ruby's mother had gotten together with Yang's father at one point, it had been after the redhead had been born. Ruby's real father had died on a mission before her birth, leaving her mother, Summer Rose, to struggle with raising her child all alone. While coping with her loss, Summer heard that her old friend, Taiyang Xiao Long, had also lost his wife and was raising his daughter on his own. The two decided to live together in order to help each other out, which in time turned into something more.

Yang and Ruby had grown up without knowing the truth until recently, when Taiyang felt that they were both old enough to learn the truth. At first the girls had been shocked by this revelation and didn't talk to each other. After some time, Ruby decided to try and speak to the older girl again. However, instead of responding through words, the blonde had gone and kissed the redhead. Yang had then gone on to explaining how she had loved Ruby for a long time and that this new revelation finally allowed her to realize her dream.

From that point on, the two girls grew even closer than before as lovers. While they weren't able to be completely open about their relationship thanks to many still believing them to be related, they were happier than they had ever been before.

However, every good thing has it's bad sides and Ruby's relationship with Yang was no different. In fact, there were numerous problems she often faced with dating her blonde girlfriend.

How about we take a look?

Through all of her life, Yang had been a person who greatly appreciated physical contact. This was shown through many things that she did. The blonde was not shy at all to show her affection to another person through either a hug or an arm over the shoulders. It was also obvious through the way she fought, preferring her own fists over actual weapons.

Yang's love for physical contact was also shown in her relationship with Ruby. Whenever the two were together, which was almost always, the blonde often had her arms over the redhead one way or another. Either she was hugging the younger girl or had her arm around her shoulders. Whatever it was, Yang had to have physical contact with her girlfriend.

This love for touching Ruby soon made it's way to their bedtime. Yang practically demanded that she and the younger girl would sleep in the same bed and wouldn't take no for an answer. Even when Ruby managed to go to bed before the older girl, she would later wake up in Yang's bed after being taken there while asleep. This had been going on so much that the redhead saw her own bed as more of a decoration than anything else.

Unfortunately for Ruby, her problems were just starting. From the very first night that the two girls spent sleeping in the same bed, the redhead learned a couple of things that made her new sleeping arrangements quite problematic. One was the fact that Yang was VERY clingy, which often caused quite a bit of discomfort to Ruby. The blonde often had trouble controlling her strength while awake, so one could imagine how bad she was at it while asleep. Yang was built like a gorilla, which led to some painful nights for Ruby. Not only was the brawler wrapped around the younger girl tighter than an anaconda, she often had her arms wrapped around her captive in such a way that made it hard for Ruby to even breathe. Add in the fact that she would wake up bruised the next morning and one could see why the redhead wanted to sleep in her own bed sometimes. Another problem came in the form of Yang's snoring. The noise the sleeping blonde caused put her own motorcycle to shame, which wasn't all that appreciated by her girlfriend that was sleeping next to her.

Ruby would have honestly switched to her own bed, if it weren't for Yang's most powerful weapon. Her sad puppy eyes. Seeing as how she wouldn't be able to escape the clutches of her girlfriend in the night, the scythe-wielder had decided that they needed to find solutions to these problems. In the end, Yang managed to control herself so that Ruby wasn't in pain anymore or was unable to breathe. The redhead also found a solution to the snoring in the form of earplugs. It seemed like there would be no problems regarding sleeping anymore.

Unfortunately, there was still one more problem and Ruby was unable to find a solution to it. The two girls liked to wake up at different times. While Ruby was a morning person that would get up as soon as possible, Yang liked to sleep for as long as she could. This was a problem because of the blonde's habit of clinging to Ruby very tightly, trapping the redhead to the bed with her.

This wasn't a problem on regular schooldays, as Yang had to wake up around the same time as Ruby, whether she liked it or not. However, when it was a weekend, the younger girl was forced to suffer as a prisoner in the brawler's arms. Ruby had obviously tried to break free, but this only led to Yang tightening her grip on her. There simply was no escape for the younger girl.

The same thing was currently going on inside team RWBY's dorm, with Ruby trying to somehow pass the time while trapped in Yang's arms. Their other teammates were asleep as well, meaning that the redhead couldn't even ask them for help.

'Oh my God, I'm so BORED!' Ruby thought to herself while she continued to lay on her back with Yang clutching to her. 'I need to find a way to bring a book with me or something because this is just unbearable!'

Truth be told, the young team leader had often tried to find a way to entertain herself while in this situation, but was unable to find anything. Thanks to her girlfriend sleeping on a top bunk, there was no table next to the bed to put a book or her Scroll on, so she could spend time with those. Ruby was only left with her arms to entertain herself and that wasn't much. The most fun thing she found for herself was playing thumb war against herself and the excitement in that dried out very quickly. The redhead would have played with Yang's hair, if it weren't for the obvious danger in it. Doing such a thing was way more dangerous than any extreme sport ever invented.

While Ruby was thinking about what to do, Yang suddenly started to stir. Eventually the blonde opened her eyes and sat up in the bed. To say the least, the redhead was surprised. Yang was often the last one to get up, so seeing her wake up before Weiss or Blake was quite unexpected.

''Are you getting up already?'' Ruby asked, wanting to make sure.

''Nah. I just need to go to the toilet and I'll be back soon,'' Yang answered with a yawn.

''Well, I guess I- GAH!'' the redhead cried out when the blonde suddenly started to wrap their blanket around her body very tightly. ''What are you doing!?''

''Just making sure that you'll be here when I get back. Don't want you running away while I'm gone,'' Yang said before giving her girlfriend a quick kiss and getting out of bed. ''I'll be back soon.''

After the older girl had gone to the bathroom, Ruby started to struggle against the blanket, but was unable to free herself. However, she noticed Weiss getting up and immediately saw an opportunity to being rescued.

''Weiss! Weiss!'' the redhead called out to her partner, who turned to look at her. ''Yang wrapped the blanket around me and I can't get out! Help me out here!''

Weiss gave a blank stare at her partner before saying, ''No chance. I'm not risking getting your girlfriend angry at me. Besides, I don't want to get mixed up in your relationship one bit.''

''Traitor!'' Ruby said with a glare as the white-haired girl went to do her usual morning rituals. She started to wonder if her other teammate would be willing to help her, but those hopes were quickly crushed.

''Don't bother asking me for help either, Ruby,'' Blake called out from the bunk below Yang's. ''I'm not risking my neck so that Yang doesn't have her teddy bear.''

''My teammates have betrayed me! WHY!?'' the redhead cried out as she gave up on escaping her imprisonment on Yang's bed and succumbed to her fate.