problem 6 costumes

When it comes to couples, each has their own fun activities to perform together. They are their own special ways of showing how much they care about each other. This was true with all the couples in Beacon as well. For example, one thing Coco and Velvet liked to roleplay a bit, with the fashionista dressing up as a wolf that chases a bunny. Pyrrha and Jaune liked to do some light sparring, where the winner got to be in charge of what they did later. And while no one knew what Nora and Ren exactly did together, their teammates had managed to find out that it involved about three barrels of syrup.

These types of activities were also present in the relationship between Yang and Ruby as well. In fact, they had several things that they liked doing together. However, one of the blonde's favorites had to be dressing up her girlfriend in different costumes. It was almost like the redhead was her own personal doll. So far, Ruby had gone through a lot of different costumes that Yang had bought just for this purpose. She had been a cowgirl, a maid, a pirate and a nurse, just to name a couple.

While Ruby didn't mind making her girlfriend happy, she didn't always like the costumes she had to wear. They were often a bit too tight or revealing for her tastes, but that was most likely what Yang wanted. The worst one so far had to have been the cat costume that came with a collar and a leash even. While the costume itself wasn't all that different from the ones the redhead had worn before, it wasn't something Blake was all too happy to see. When the cat faunus had walked into the room with Yang scratching Ruby's chin while the younger girl was purring and wearing her costume, it had led to quite an awkward moment that included an offended faunus and two girls trying their best to explain themselves. Needless to say that it wasn't exactly a fun time for anyone.

However, the costumes themselves weren't always the only problem. Usually the bigger problem for Ruby was trying to avoid the activity sometimes. The young team leader might have liked to spend some more intimate time with her girlfriend, but she had other stuff to do and couldn't just go with Yang's whims all the time. Unfortunately, a simple no was not enough to get the blonde to back off, who was often very determined to have her way.

Very much like now.

''Come on, Rubes! Just for a little while, please?'' Yang whined while holding a white paper bag in her hands.

''Yang, no,'' came Ruby's stern reply.

''Ruby, please!'' the blonde continued to whine. ''I'll give you cookies later!''

''Yang, Weiss will kill me if I don't study for Port's test!'' the redhead shouted. ''My answer is still no and it's final!''

''Okay...''

''Good. Now, I'm going to go take a shower at our dorm before going to the library. I'll see you later, okay?''

Yang gave a small nod and watched as her girlfriend walked away. She was about to turn around and go the other way, when an idea suddenly popped in his head. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she realized that she might just get what she wanted.

Ruby was in her dorm's bathroom, taking a shower. While she wasn't dirty or anything, she wanted to take it in order to wash away all the stress she had gotten through the day. Training to be a Huntress was hard work. Doing that in one of the best schools in the world was even harder work. And being the leader of a team that was younger than everybody else around her only served to add to her already stressful life. A good, warm shower was something the redhead truly needed before joining her partner in studying.

Once she was done, Ruby turned off the water and dried her body with a towel. She was about to grab her clothes and put them on, but she couldn't find them. The redhead had left them on the bathroom floor, but now she didn't see them anywhere. Ruby wrapped the towel around her body and went to grab a new set of clothes from the closet. However, when she opened the closet, she couldn't see any of her clothes there either.

''What the heck!?'' the young team leader cried out. ''Where are all my clothes!?''

''What's this? Ran into some trouble with your wardrobe?'' Yang called out from the door, causing Ruby to turn around and look at her. The blonde had a smirk on her face and was holding the same paper bag she had earlier. ''I think I might have a solution for that.''

''Dammit, Yang! This isn't funny!'' the redhead said with an angry and embarrassed blush on her face. ''Where are my clothes!?''

''I'm not sure,'' the brawler replied with a smile that practically screamed that she was lying. ''I think I might need something to help my memory. There's one thing that could do that.''

''Yang, seriously, give me back my clothes! If I'm not on time for our study session, Weiss is going to be furious!''

Ruby's words had no effect on Yang at all. The blonde simply crossed her arms with a smirk on her face and said, ''Well, the way I see it, you have two options. One, you do as I say and I'll get you your clothes. Or two, you go to Weiss' study session with only a towel. Which one will it be?''

The young team leader realized that she couldn't do anything to save herself from this situation. She had no way of forcing Yang to giving back her clothes and she couldn't just go around with only a towel to cover herself. Ruby had been backed into a corner with no way out and she had no choice but to surrender.

''Alright, you win,'' Ruby said with a depressed sigh. ''Just give me the costume so we can get this over with.''

''Yay! You're the best, Rubes!'' Yang said happily as she gave the paper bag to the younger girl. ''Trust me on this. We are both going to enjoy this.''

The redhead didn't even bother responding as she took the bag and went back to the bathroom to change. There she started to dig through the bag for whatever clothes the brawler wanted her to wear this time and pulled them out. Yang had even put her underwear in the bag, so she could put them on before putting on the actual costume.

As she started to pull out pieces of the costume, Ruby couldn't help but feel that it seemed strangely familiar. She didn't manage to recognize what it was until she had been fully dressed up and saw herself in the mirror. The redhead's eyes went wide as she realized what she was wearing.

''Ummm... Yang?'' Ruby called out to the older girl from the bathroom.

''Yes, Ruby?'' Yang responded.

''Are you sure that you want me to wear this?'' the scythe-wielder asked. ''I'm not sure how I feel about this...''

''Ruby, please, I really need this!'' the brawler whined. ''At least come out so that I can see you in it.''

With a heavy sigh, Ruby walked out of the bathroom in her new costume. Yang's eyes immediately went wide and a big grin spread across her face upon seeing her girlfriend. The redhead was as red as her cloak while trembling nervously. She really didn't know what to think of this whole situation.

What was Ruby's costume? Well, it was actually based upon a person that they had met. The redhead was currently dressed as Neopolitan, Roman Torchwick's assistant.

''S-So what are we going to do now?'' Ruby asked nervously.

''Now we are going to have some fun,'' Yang said with a grin as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs. ''I've got some frustrations against that girl and I was hoping you could help me with them.''

''...Please be gentle.''