Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A month later

Jungkook actually went to America, he took care of his company there, but his relationship with Jin is getting better, he always texts and calls him, but because of the time difference now it's a problem in their relationship.

Jin kept asking Jungkook to come back and Jungkook said in 2 months he would be back.

"Hey Jungkook, you look really tired, what's wrong?"

"You surprise me Jisoo, yes the work here is harder than what I do at the head office"

"Rest first" Jisoo walked over to Jungkook and massaged his shoulder, making Jungkook flinch.

"Jisoo, what are you doing? you don't have to do it" Jungkook tried to avoid Jisoo.

"Oh, you don't like it? I'm just massaging you"

"No, I'm fine, you can go"

"Okay"

Jisoo smiled and left Jungkook's room. Jungkook lowered his head and massaged his forehead gently. Suddenly his phone rang, he saw it and it was Jin. So he picked it up.

"Hey my baby, what's wrong? isn't it late there? Why have not you fallen asleep yet?"

"I miss you, are you busy?"

"No babe, I miss you too"

"When are you coming here? I want to hug you"

"Soon, I will hug you so tight you can hardly breathe"

"Yah! you want to kill me?"

"Haha I love you Jin, wait for me in a bit hmm?"

"I will be waiting for you"

"Jin, I will call you later, sleep now"

"Okay, bye Jungkook, I love you more"

"I love you most"

Jin's voice slightly relieved Jungkook's tiredness, he was happy when Jin contacted him.

One week later

Day after day passed, not only the longing that grew between them but also the problem, Taehyung who tried to enter back into Jin's life and Jisoo... who slowly but surely began to approach Jungkook.

Lunch time, Jisoo entered Jungkook's room and saw Jungkook smiling looking at his phone. Curiosity made her ask Jungkook.

"What makes you smile?" Jisoo walked over to Jungkook's desk.

"Oh nothing, just my boyfriend, he sent a photo"

"Boyfriend? can I see your boyfriend?"

"Yes of course" Jungkook handed him the phone and showed a photo of himself with Jin.

"So handsome, how long have you two been together?"

"I don't know, but we've been together since college"

"Wow, interesting, is your boyfriend okay with long distance relationships?"

"At first he forbade me to go but I promised to come back in 2 months"

"What? you mean you are going to visit Korea right?"

"No, I will go back to work at the head office"

"Why all of a sudden? is it because of your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, but it's not just him, it's also because I can't be away from him"

"Then why did you move here?"