Chapter 22

SEOKJIN POV

I've been here for a week, accompanying Jungkook at work. Of course I have to accompany him while here, I don't want the witch to seduce Jungkook again.

This morning I woke up because my stomach felt nauseous, I'm not usually like this, but I didn't say anything to Jungkook because I didn't want him to worry, when I was in his office I also felt sick to my stomach again, but I tried to hold it in so Jungkook wouldn't see it.

"Jin, what do you want for lunch?" Jungkook walked over to me who was sitting relaxed on the sofa.

"I--" The nausea came again.. I immediately covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, fortunately Jungkook has a private bathroom in his room.

"Jin.. what's wrong? Are you sick?" I heard Jungkook knocking on the bathroom door, but I didn't want him to see me like this, I closed the water tap and wiped my wet mouth with a tissue then looked at my face in the mirror, I'm so pale, what's wrong with you?

I opened the door and saw Jungkook standing in front of the bathroom with a worried face.

"Jin you are so pale, we have to go to the hospital now" Jungkook pulled my hand but I held it.

"Jungkook, I'm just tired, I need to rest"

"Then I'll take you home and call the doctor" I just nodded and hugged him, he hugged me tightly making me feel comfortable.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Did you change your perfume?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"Why lately I like your scent"

"Maybe because you like me"

"No, you don't smell like usual, but I like it, the smell makes me very comfortable"

"Then stay with me" I just nodded and dived my face into his neck, hmm how could he smell like this.. i like it, no, i love it!!

Jungkook take me back to his apartment and told me to lie down on the bed while he called the doctor to come and check on me.

"Jin.. the doctor is coming soon, are you still nauseous?" I just nodded, he sat beside me while rubbing my hand.

"Are you going back to the office?"

"Hmm, I still have some work to do, but I promise it won't be long, once my work is done I will go home as soon as possible" I just nodded and he kissed my forehead.

Not long after the doctor came and examined me, he said I was just tired and stressed, he also gave me anti-nausea and dizziness medicine. But the doctor also suggested that I have my condition checked at the hospital so that it can be checked in more detail.

After the doctor left, Jungkook returned to the room and sat next to me.

"What's stressing you out?"

"I don't know, I didn't think anything of it."

"Get some rest, I'll cook for you and then go back to the office"

"No, I can cook myself, you just go to the office"

"I said rest, I'll be right back" Jungkook kissed my forehead. I'm always lucky to have him, even though our communication wasn't good in the past but Jungkook never treated me badly, he's always warm like this.

JUNGKOOK POV

When I took the doctor out, he advised me to take Jin to the hospital and check his condition in more detail because he was sure it wasn't just ordinary fatigue.

Of course I became worried about what he said, I didn't want anything to happen to Jin, I told him to rest and make him lunch.

My phone rang, I saw who was calling me, it was Jisoo. I wonder why she doesn't get tired of calling me.

"Jungkook.. I went to your room but you weren't there, where are you?"

"Why"

"I want to invite you to lunch together"

"Sorry I can't"

"Where are you?"

"If you don't have anything to say, I'll hang up the phone."

I'm sick of her actions, she always seduces me even in front of Jin, luckily Jin knows who is the real snake.

After finishing making soup I went back to my room but didn't see Jin there, I put the soup on the table and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Jin are you inside?" But no answer..

Slowly I opened the bathroom door and saw Jin was lying limp on the floor with his face very pale.

"Oh god!! Jin!!" I rushed over to him and picked him up, carried him to my car and headed for the hospital.

"Jin.. please.. wake up Jin" I didn't stop holding his hand, sweat was dripping down his body, I don't know what happened to him.

When he arrived at the hospital and the doctor examined him, the doctor said he asked Jin to do a urine test and also take blood to be checked.

After a few minutes the nurse told me to come in to see Jin and the doctor inside, I saw Jin lying on the bed looking at me with a smile, not only him, but the doctor who asked me to sit down also smiled at me.

"How is he?"

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon you will become a father, Mr. Kim is pregnant, he is only 2 weeks pregnant and still very weak, so he needs totally rest"

I turned to Jin and he greeted me with his charming smile. I couldn't say anything, I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you!! I love you so much Kim Seokjin!!"

"I love you too, but could you stop kissing my face, doctor--" I was so happy I forgot we were still in the doctor's office. I looked at the doctor and bowed my head in thanks.

On the way to the apartment I couldn't stop kissing Jin's hand and thanking him, this was the most extraordinary thing in my life. I never thought my life would be this perfect with the presence of Jin and my future child.

Arriving at the apartment I carried him into the room and laid him on the bed slowly.

"I can walk alone, why do you have to carry me?" Jin said with pouting lips, I sat beside him while still holding his hand.

"I know you can walk alone, but while I'm here why do you have to work hard on your legs, I will be your feet now, you can't be tired, the doctor said your womb is still weak so you need to totally rest"

"You don't have to do that, what time is it? I made your time wasted, you have to go back to the office right?"

"I'm not going to the office, I'll be here with you"

"But--"

"No buts, I'll call Jessi and tell her to take care of everything, from now on I won't leave you alone, I'll take care of my moving as soon as possible" I kiss his forehead and he smiles at me.