Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The meeting went smoothly and ended on time, right at lunch time the meeting ended. Jimin who saw the incident in Jin's room did not take his eyes off the two people. They sat next to each other but didn't talk. When all the meeting participants left the room including Jimin, the only ones left were Jin and Jungkook in the room.

"What are you doing in my room?" Jin dared to start the conversation.

"Me? I remember you kissing me back too"

"Yeah it's because you seduced me"

"Are you tempted?"

"Talking to you only irritates me more" Jin got up from his chair and just as he was about to leave, Jungkook pulled his hand away.

"I don't think we're done yet Jin"

"What do you mean?"

Jungkook lifted Jin's body and sat him on the table, then brought his face closer to Jin's.

"I'll make you remember.." Jungkook whispered, his lips were very close to Jin's, his hands were also wrapped around Jin's tiny waist.

Jin tried to back away from Jungkook.

"No, I don't want to do this again Jungkook"

"Are you sure?"

When Jungkook wanted to kiss Jin, Jin turned his face away, making Jungkook's lips land on Jin's cheek.

"You made the wrong decision Jin" Quickly his kiss went down Jin's neck, Jin tried to push Jungkook's body, but Jungkook sucked Jin's neck making him weak and let Jungkook do it.

"Ahh.. Jungkook we can't do it here" Jin said as he closed his eyes and stretched his neck, giving Jungkook access.

"Your scent makes me addicted Jin, and did you know I was coming today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're wearing black today, I'm tempted"

Jin was just silent and enjoying Jungkook's kiss, Jungkook spread Jin's legs and stood between his legs, slowly laying Jin's body on the table and hovering over Jin's body. The kiss returned to Jin's lips, they kissed very passionately, Jin opened his mouth and let their tongues meet each other. Jin also wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer and the kiss deepened.

After they were satisfied kissing they broke the kiss to breathe, their breath became heavy and Jungkook pressed his forehead against Jin's forehead with their eyes still closed.

"Jungkook.. what did you do to me?" Jin whispered.

"I did the best I could Jin, but looks like we have to get out before anyone comes"

Jungkook stood up and helped Jin to get up, they both straightened their messy clothes and hair and looked at each other. Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and pecked Jin's lips.

"See you next time"

Jungkook left leaving Jin alone in the room. Not long after, Jin came out and how surprised he was to see Jimin standing in front of the room grinning at him.

"Oh god, Jimin you startled me"

"What are you doing? are you guys continuing--"

"Aish, what do you mean?"

"Come on Jin, we're both adults, after all he's your ex" They talked as they walked into Jin's room.

"Then what if he's my ex?"