Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Taehyung stood in front of Jin's room, still trying to convince Jin and trying to explain what happened. But Jin didn't answer. With a heavy heart Taehyung left Jin.

The next day

Jin woke up, his head spinning from crying all night. He picks up his phone and sees a lot of missed calls from Tae and a few messages from him. But Jin didn't read any of the messages, he turned off the phone again and got out of bed.

Jin came out of his room and went to the kitchen to get a drink, then the bell rang. Who came to his house that early?
He walked to the door and opened it, it was Taehyung.

"Jin.."

"What are you doing here?"

"Jin let me explain"

"What do you want to explain?"

"Can we talk inside?"

"No, we can talk here"

"Jin I'm really sorry"

"How is your son?"

"I took him to the hospital last night"

"Then why are you here?"

"Jin, me and Jennie.. we don't have any relationship, I mean it's true that my son is with her, but she's not my wife, we're not married, this is my past mistake Jin"

"Why did you change his name on your phone?"

"That's..that's because I'm afraid, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed if you know"

"I don't understand what you're talking about, you don't want me to be disappointed but you're lying, do you think covering it up won't disappoint me?"

"Jin I'm sorry, I know it's my fault, but please give me a chance, I want to be with you Jin, I don't love her"

Jin saw Taehyung crying in front of him, Jin's heart hesitated again, he didn't even know the truth, he was angry with shock.

"Sorry Tae, but you better go, I want to be alone, I have to think things through"

"Please believe me, we're getting married soon Jin—"

"Tae stop! Go on, we'll talk about it later."

Jin immediately closed the door. He hadn't even talked about himself and Jungkook yet, but another problem had arisen.

One week later

Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung, there's no meeting between them, Jin hasn't made up his mind yet, he hasn't been honest with Taehyung about his relationship with Jungkook either. Jungkook also didn't contact him, it was different with Taehyung who always called him to apologize, making Jin's heart waver.

That night Jin and Jungkook's parents met for dinner as usual. They didn't invite Jin and Jungkook with a reason.

"How's Jin?" Mrs. Jeon said.

"He's still hard to contact, I don't know what's wrong with the two of them" Mr.Kim said.

"Jungkook is also not in his apartment, I only met him a few times at the office but he closed himself" Mr.Jeon said

"Shouldn't we have them meet?" Mrs. Kim said

"How to? if they are difficult to contact"

"There must be a way to bring the two of them together, but what about your son's fiancé? aren't they engaged?"

"Yes, but I don't know I feel something strange about their relationship, Jin even always evades when we talk about it" Mrs. Kim said.

Somewhere, Jungkook and his friends Yoongi and Namjoon are sitting together.

"Jungkook, are you sure about your choice?" Yoongi said.

"It's been too long, I can't go on like this, I have no choice"

"But you will regret it" Namjoon said.

"I won't regret it, you can't hold me back"

"Jungkook but America is far away, you will leave him here without certainty?"

"He hasn't even finished his relationship with Tae yet, he's still his fiancé now, what should I do? ruin the relationship? all the choices are in his hands, I've confessed my feelings, but if he chooses Tae, maybe it's for the best."

Yoongi and Namjoon just stared at each other, Jungkook chose to move to America and manage his company there. This is the best thing he can do, disappear from Jin's life so that Jin can easily forget him, he knows this is very hard for Jin, but someone must give in between them so that all the pain stops.

2 days later

Jin contacted Tae to meet, they met at a cafe, not far from Jin's office.

They sat facing each other, Tae still saw the ring on Jin's finger and it made him happy, Tae felt there was hope for him and Jin.

"Tae, I won't waste time, there's something I want to talk about"

"What is it?"

"About me and Jungkook"

"What's the matter with you two?"

"Tae, you know Jungkook and I had a relationship before, our relationship didn't go well at that time, but after breaking up Jungkook and I couldn't really separate, no matter how much we tried to stay away, or maybe we couldn't but we were both don't want to stay away. At that time, when I said I was staying at my parents' house, I lied to you, I was at Jungkook's apartement, he was sick and he needed me, I know I was wrong to do this when I have you, but.. I can't give it to anyone else, we..we had sex at that time, we confessed our feelings to each other, but he told me to come back to you"

Tae was silent, his eyes trembled and tears flowed from the edges of his eyes.

"You cheated on me behind my back?"

"Tae.. me and Jungkook—"

"We have mistakes Jin, this disappoints me, but I also have mistakes that make you disappointed, but don't choose him, please stay with me, I love you Jin, I will forgive your mistakes as long as you stay with me" Tae grabbed Jin's hand and held it on the table .

"Tae, but I've had sex with my ex-boyfriend and I love him—"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING! I don't care, I just don't want you to leave me and cancel our wedding."

"We haven't even set our wedding date yet"

"Next month! We're getting married next month."

"NO! I mean Tae, getting married isn't easy and you can't just say that."

"Jin I know you love me, why do you choose someone who has never been in front of you? If he really loves you he won't hurt you."

"STOP! I didn't ask you to say anything about him, I just came here to say that and this." Jin removed the ring on his finger and placed it on the table.

"NO JIN! You can't take it off, please I beg you."

"If I choose the wrong one over you, I won't regret Tae, I'll regret it if I keep letting him stay away from me, I'm sorry, but I can't marry you and I'm forgive you for your mistake" Jin got up from his seat and left Tae who was still holding on shouted Jin's name.