Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Jungkook don't you understand? I.. I love you"

Jungkook immediately pulled Jin's neck closer and kissed him, without waiting, Jin immediately returned the kiss. The sound of kissing became louder, indicating its high intensity. Jungkook sucked on Jin's lips, the sweet cherry on his lips made Jungkook addicted. And their lips fit perfectly together. Jin opened his mouth, giving access for their tongues to play.

Jin started to climb into Jungkook's lap, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, Jungkook's hands came down and stopped at Jin's small waist, but slowly started to go down and rubbed Jin's lower thighs.

They broke the kiss to breathe, looked at each other, Jin touched Jungkook's lips with his thumb, his lips still wet making him want to continue sucking.

Their eyes were filled with lust, after breathing enough, Jin kissed Jungkook again, a very passionate kiss with intertwined moans.

"It's time Jungkook"

"What?"

"your promise"

"No, we can't"

"Yes we can"

Jin brutally took off Jungkook's shirt.

"Jin, stop..."

"No, I want you, take off my shirt"

"Jin.."

"Please.."

Jungkook immediately unbuttoned Jin's shirt button one by one and took it off.

Jin kissed Jungkook's neck trying to make him aroused, but it wasn't a difficult thing for Jungkook, Jin's presence in front of him alone could make him turn on.

Jungkook touched Jin's back gently making Jin's body respond.

"I want you Jungkook"

"We can't Jin"

Jin tried to open his belt but Jungkook held it, he pushed Jin's body slowly.

"Jin, look at me"

Jin looked at him with teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry, it's not that I don't want to do this with you Jin, I really want to, even this is something I always want every time I'm close to you, but.. Jin you are Taehyung's fiancé. I find it hard to do it, he should be the first to do it Jin, not me"

Jin got up from Jungkook's lap and stood in front of him.

"Jin, please don't misunderstand my words"

He unbuckled his belt, and opened his pants slowly in front of Jungkook. It made Jungkook pause.

"I also promise you Jungkook, I will give it only to you and let me keep my promise"

Jungkook couldn't help himself, looking at Jin in front of him, naked.

"Damn it Jin!" Jungkook got up from his chair and kissed Jin and was aggressive and vice versa. Jungkook lifted Jin's body and quickly Jin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook took him to his room and laid him on the bed, broke the kiss and looked at Jin's naked body.

"Jin, you will regret this"

"We'll know the answer once we do." Jin started holding his dick and swiping it. Jungkook who saw that immediately slapped Jin's hand.

"Don't seduce me Jin, let me do it for you" Jungkook lowered his pants and instantly they were undressed. Jungkook climbed onto the bed and hovered over Jin.