Chapter 24

6 Months Later

JUNGKOOK POV

It doesn't feel like time has passed quickly, in 3 months Jin and I will meet our son, yes he is a boy, I don't care what gender he is, I just hope he is healthy and so is Jin.

I've returned to Korea and we live together, I married him as soon as I came back here, it feels like a dream, I always seek his attention and now I have his full attention.

Seeing his growing belly made me more and more amazed by him, how beautiful he is even with him fuller body, making me fall in love every day.

"JUNGKOOKKKKKKK!!!" I ran to my room as soon as I heard my dear husband screaming. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed with ice cream in his hand and his mouth is so messy, it made me laugh to see him.

"What is it?" I walked over to him and knelt before him between his legs.

"I soiled your clothes" He said with a pout, how can I be angry if his face is cute like this. I pulled a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped his mouth of ice cream.

"It's okay, why aren't you sleeping? It's late at night, when did you get this ice cream? why didn't you tell me?"

"Hmm sorry, I'm hungry, I remembered there was ice cream in the fridge so I went out and got it, but now I don't want to, this is for you" He handed me his ice cream and I took it.

"Wait a minute, I'll get some water, after that you can lie down." He nodded.

I went out, threw the almost finished ice cream in the trash and got a glass of water and went back to my room. Seeing his head down while stroking his growing belly made me smile.

"Here, drink it first" He took the glass in my hand and drank it then put it on the small table beside the bed, I took him my sweater, during pregnancy he always wanted to wear my clothes and I didn't mind it.

"Hey baby, take off your shirt, change into this" He just raised his hand up, telling me to undress.

After changing his clothes and laying him on the bed, I also lay behind him, yes he can now only sleep on his side, I wrapped him and hugged him from behind while stroking his stomach and occasionally kissing his shoulder.

"Thank you Jin"

"For what?"

"For this" I stroked his stomach.

"It belongs to both of us, why are you thanking me? you are part of it."

"But you are the one who bears him, wherever you go he goes with you"

"And wherever you go we goes with you"

Yes he is right, every day he always accompanies me at the office, I should have taken care of him but while at the office he took care of me, guarding from people who tried to seduce me.

"I love you Jin" He didn't answer me, only snoring was heard indicating he was asleep.

I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his neck then closed my eyes. I'm so lucky to get it back.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up and saw no one beside me, I immediately sat down and cried, I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel lonely, I want Jungkook here. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and he appeared from there. He looked at me and came straight to me, sat on the bed, right next to me.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying? does your stomach hurt? what's wrong Jin?"

I immediately hugged him tightly, he was only wearing a towel around his waist, so I could feel his body, smelling good as usual. I cried on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I want you here, don't go"

"I'm not going anywhere my dear, I'm just taking a shower"

"No, you're not going anywhere!"

"Okay I'm not going anywhere I'm here, don't cry my dear, I'm here"

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"We're hungry" I let go of my arms and pouted at him.

"I'll get dressed first and make you a meal, you wait here okay?"

"I'M COMING WITH YOU, and..."

"And?"

"Don't wear clothes, I like seeing you like that" He just smiled at me but I tried to turn my head away from him, then he pecked my lips, surprising me.

I'm lucky to have him, I thought he just wanted my attention, so I can't forget him but it turned out that what he did was successful, I really gave him my full attention and it's not that I can't forget it, but I don't want to forget it.

It's like a dream, to be here with him and with the baby in my tummy. he treats me very well, i have no reason to be angry with him. He always puts me first in his life and I'm sure if my son is born he will be very lucky to have a father like Jungkook.