Chapter 23

JUNGKOOK POV

Today I really have to come to the office because there is an important meeting and Jin is still here with me, he said he wants to come to the office and accompany me and who can I forbid him, anyway I'm glad he's there with me, I can keep an eye on him.

"Jin you wait here huh, don't go anywhere, you need to rest a lot, I will finish my meeting as soon as possible" I kissed his forehead as he nodded at me with his innocent face. I also don't forget to kiss his still flat stomach.

"Daddy will be back soon" Makes him smile.

"Go I'll wait for you here" Jin said and I left him in my room.

SEOKJIN POV

I sat on the sofa playing a game on my phone, suddenly someone entered, without knocking on the door first, made me turn around.

"Look, who came to accompany his boyfriend here?"

"Jisoo, what are you doing here?" I got up from my chair and walked over to her who was leaning her body on Jungkook's desk.

"I want to see you, I want to say that your moaning voice on the phone sounds like a whore"

Calm down Jin, she just wants to annoy you, you don't have to serve her.

"How do you know the moaning sound of a whore? Does your voice sound like that too?"

She came to me and whispered in my ear

"Would you like to hear it? Tonight I'm going to make you hear it, hear the moan from Jungkook's mouth, say my name when he's almost--"

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Jungkook entered and instantly I could breathe a sigh of relief, because Jisoo didn't continue her speech.

"Nothing, I just want him to know how I sound tonight" Jisoo bumped into my shoulder and left Jungkook's room.

My hand immediately grabbed the table in front of me and my other hand held my stomach.

"Awww .. my stomach" Jungkook immediately ran towards me and supported my body.

"Jin what's wrong? What's wrong with your stomach?"

"I don't know, but my stomach hurts so much" Jungkook picked me up and took me to the car.

"Jungkook.. but you still have work at the office"

"That's not important Jin, what's important now is your health and our baby" He sat me in the passenger seat and ran into his seat.

He didn't stop letting go of my hand while driving to the hospital, my tears just flowed, I don't know if it's because of my stomach ache or because I feel so lucky to be a priority for him.

Arriving at the hospital, Jungkook immediately carried me and when the doctor examined me, he didn't stop looking at me and holding my hand tightly.

"Mr. Kim, your pregnancy condition is very weak, you need to rest a lot and don't think about anything that stresses you out, it really affects your womb" I just nodded and glanced at Jungkook who had already seen me.

-

When I got home, he laid me on the bed and sat next to me.

"Jin, I'm sorry I left you alone in the office"

"It's not your fault, I wanted to accompany you and you only left me for a while"

"Then about Jisoo, what did she do to you?"

"She's just talking nonsense, there's no need to talk about it"

"What did she say? Is that why you became like this?"

"She only talked about moaning on the phone that time, she said he would make you mention her name in your moans tonight" I just laughed a little

"Jin.. you know that won't happen right?" Jungkook cupped my cheek and stroked it.

"Are you crazy? I didn't even think about it, I know you won't be able to say her name when we make love, you only mention me and only my name can come out of your mouth"

"There's only one person in my head Jin and only one name that I will keep repeating over and over again without getting bored, only you can make me moan.." Jungkook whispered in my ear and licked it.

"Stop.. you seduce me?"

"No, I want to hear your moans again"

"Bad boy"

"But you like it..."

"No, I love it"