Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Day after day passed, Jin and Jungkook were busy with their respective lives, they also kept the deepest regret in their hearts that now they can only mourn.

One day, Jungkook was enjoying a cup of hot coffee at a cafe near his office, suddenly someone approached his table.

"Jungkook?"

"Hey Jimin" Jungkook turned and smiled at him.

"What a coincidence that we met here, are you alone?"

"Yeah, have a seat"

"How are you? We haven't seen each other in a long time."

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm fine"

"Do you still see Jin and Taehyung often?"

"Hm, I rarely see them, Jin always has lunch with Taehyung and Taehyung always picks him up on time, I thought you were going to be together again, but it's not"

"You know about my relationship with Jin?"

"Of course, he told me everything, now do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm not thinking of dating, now I'm just busy working"

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Do you still love Jin?"

The question made Jungkook choke and look back at Jimin.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you still love him, I saw how you kissed him that time" Jimin chuckled.

"Ahh about that, it was just a kiss"

"Yeah, Jin said that too, but come on, you guys are old enough to say a kiss is just a kiss"

"No, Jimin is just a kiss that doesn't mean anything to me, especially to him"

"Woah, what's with your brains? haha even you guys say the same words"

"He said it too?"

"Yes, exactly as you said just now"

December 30
Taehyung's birthday

They celebrated Taehyung's birthday at a mansion chosen by Taehyung's family. Taehyung invited many guests, including his best friend Jimin.

But at that time Jimin didn't come alone, he invited Jungkook to come, at first Jungkook refused to come but Jimin forced him and in the end they left together.

Yes, after an unexpected meeting at the Cafe at that time, their relationship became close, just as friends.

On the way to the mansion, Jimin saw the worry on Jungkook's face.

"Hey calm down, you'll be fine"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have come with you"

"You're my friend too, after all Tae asked me to invite a partner, so why don't I invite you"

"But this will make the atmosphere uncomfortable"

"Okay, okay if the atmosphere gets uncomfortable, let's go home"

"Okay"

When they arrived at the mansion, Jimin immediately grabbed Jungkook's arm and entered together.

"Are you nervous?"

"No, why should I be nervous?"

"You will meet them"