Chapter 21

Chapter 21

After accompanying Jungkook all day at work, they returned to Jungkook's apartment.

"Huhh I'm tired" Jin lay down on the sofa, stretching his arms and neck.

Jungkook walked over to him and plopped down beside Jin then buried his face into Jin's neck and Jin wrapped his arms around him.

"Are you tired too?" Jungkook nodded and Jin pecked his head.

"I miss you my baby bunny" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I'm not your baby"

"Then who are you?"

"Your.. daddy?" Jungkook raised his head and looked at Jin.

"Aish!! no, you are my baby bunny"

"Daddy"

"Baby"

"Daddy!!!"

Jin released his embrace and shifted his seat away from Jungkook while pouting.

"Fine, I'm your baby" Jungkook approached Jin and kissed his face then Jin held Jungkook's face, cupping his cheeks while looking at him.

"But tonight I'm your baby, I want you Daddy" Jin whispered, seducing Jungkook.

"How dare you seduce me, ohh god Kim Seokjin! you make me crazy"

Jungkook immediately lifted Jin's body and carried him to his room.

Jungkook laid Jin's body on the bed, and hovered over him.

"I missed you Jin, I'm sorry about what you saw—"

"Sshh" Jin put his index finger in front of Jungkook's lips telling him to be quiet.

"I knew he was going to do that, we met in the lobby and someone called her name, she saw me and strangely she went straight to the elevator, after the receptionist told me to go up, I saw her come into your room, that's stupid Jungkook, she's the stupidest girl I've ever met . So shall we have a chat or—"

Jungkook immediately kissed Jin's lips affectionately, sucked it slowly, didn't wait long, Jin immediately returned the kiss and gave access for their tongues to meet each other.

Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer. The kiss grew hotter and the sound of moaning slowly appeared.

Jungkook started to take off the clothes on his body and threw them on the floor then took off the clothes on Jin's body.

"Ahh fuck you look beautiful Jin"

"Just for you daddy" Jungkook smirked and his kiss went down Jin's neck, sucking it, leaving a mark where Jin's neck.

"Ahhh.. I want you Jungkook"

"Jungkook isn't here" Jin chuckled

"i want you daddy"

Jungkook took off Jin's pants and boxers and also took off his pants.

"I don't have lube and condom here, do you—"

"Do it!"

Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and kissed his lips. Meanwhile, Jungkook's knees were trying to spread Jin's legs. Jungkook's hand began to slowly feel Jin's body until it touched his dick and made Jin flinch.

Jungkook rubbed it slowly, making Jin groan, Jungkook accelerated the rubbing.

"Ahh..i'm com—" Warm liquid gushed out, wetting Jungkook's hands and Jin's stomach.

Without waiting long, Jungkook rubbed his dick and gently pushed into Jin's hole. Making Jin startled and grabbed Jungkook's back.

"Mmhhh.."

"Shhh"

After his dick was in perfectly, he began to move it, in and out slowly.

"Ahhh..fuck Jungkook..yours is so—mmphh"

"Tight Jin!! fuck i love it! I love you" Jungkook kissed Jin's face.

"Ahh..daddyyy..ffaster..mmphhh...there..ahhh"

Jungkook quickened his movement, making their bodies sway in rhythm.

When the whole room was filled with moaning sounds, suddenly the phone rang, of course they didn't pay attention to it, but the sound was very disturbing because it kept ringing.

"FUCK!! WHO IS THAT?" Jungkook stopped moving and grabbed his phone which was lying on the bed with his dick still inside
Jin's hole.

"Who's calling?" Jin asked, but Jungkook just showed his phone screen, Jin smirked and took the phone then the call stopped.

"Jin.."

"What? why stop? I still want you" Jungkook started to move and suddenly the phone rang, this time Jin immediately picked it up and put the phone on the bed.

"Mmmph.. Jungkook.. ahhh"

"I love you Jin.. I'm coming"

"Come with me Jungkook, fill me..mmphhh ahhh"

Jin took the phone and hung up the phone and looked at Jungkook.

"I love you more Jungkook"

Jungkook hugged his boyfriend tightly, he hadn't even pulled his dick out of Jin's hole yet.

After pulling his dick, Jungkook lay down beside Jin and pulled him into Jungkook's arms.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Pick up the phone from her?"

"Maybe she wants to hear what we did"

"Don't do it again"

"Why?"

"Jin, I love you, I know you're jealous of what she did to me, but making other people hear what we did is.. embarrassing"

"You defended her?" Jin turned to Jungkook

"Of course not! I'm on your side"

"Then let her hear it.. hmm Jungkook"

"Yes"

"Why does your body smell so good?"

"I'm sweating Jin"

"But I like it, it's weird"

"We have to clean up before going to bed and it looks like I have to change my sheets"

"Then take a shower, let me change the sheets"

Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and kissed his forehead.

"How about together? I can't shower alone."

"Aish! So you haven't showered all this time?"

"As long as you are here why do I have to take a shower alone?" Jin patted Jungkook's chest and kissed him before they both got up and showered together.

Elsewhere, after hearing a moan from the speaker, she threw her phone against the wall until it shattered. Jisoo grabbed her hair and screamed hysterically.

'Kim Seokjin!!! you will suffer the consequences!'