The Lost Diadem Of Ravenclaw:

A/N: OK! I'm doing a time skip here, it is 1 month BEFORE the Battle Of Hogwarts. Also, tysm for 50 votes! (It still means a lot to me), also this book is now #12 for the tag 'harry potter'. Tysm for 1.8k views! Ok, let's get on with the story.

"POTTER!" I heard one of the Carrow siblings shout. Oh no. Wait no, oh yes.

I cast a spell to make me invisible, I couldn't get caught. I had to do this.

On Monday, I received a message (using the coins we got from Dumbledore's Army in 5th year) from Harry, they were still looking for horcruxes and they wanted me to find one particular one, the lost diadem of Ravenclaw. Me, being me, I decided I needed to talk to Luna.

I reach the talking Eagle Knocker, I was supposed to answer a riddle. Riddle. No! I can't let my mind stray now! I knock using the knocker three times.

Voice: "Welcome to Ravenclaw Tower. Answer to pass, are you ready?"

I stood there for a minute, was I supposed to answer? I think I was, oops.

Y/n: "Oh! Yes."

Voice: "Why can't a man living in Scotland be buried in London?"

I knew this one! (A/N: Ok, I want to see if ya'll know the answer, Imma post the answer in the next chapter or in the comments later! 😜)

Once I said the answer, the door swung wide open!

"POTTER!" I heard him again. I ran in and up into Luna's dorm.

I stood there as I saw Enzo in her room. My mouth fell as I saw them, MAKING OUT.

I gag and say "Please stop, i'm being chased here and you're all over each other!"

Luna laughs dreamily as Enzo rolls his eyes.

Luna: "Why were you being chased?"

Y/n: "As you know, it's 10 pm, I got caught by male Carrow and yeah.."

Enzo: "Why THIS dorm though?" He knew he couldn't say our since it wasn't his.

Y/n: "I needed to talk to Luna, that's why I was out."

Luna: "Sure, what's up?"

Y/n: "I need your help, do you know anything about, the lost diadem of Ravenclaw?"

Luna: "All i know is that its lost, but you should ask Helena Ravenclaw, the Ravenclaw ghost."

Y/n: "THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will leave you in peace so that you guys can er.. finish this in peace?"

Enzo smirked as I left. But when I got into the common room I was met my a furious Carrow.

Carrow: "YOU CHILD WILL PAY!"

Y/n: "No I won't!" I try to escape. Key word - TRY

Carrow: "Crucio!"

That spell has no effect on me, its been used too many times and "Moody" trained me against it.

I laugh and say: "Really? Is that the BEST you can do?" My face becomes emotionless "Levicorpium Sindorum." He goes flying back and hits the wall! Oof. "Crucio Levelium." It was the same spell, but more powerful. Mattheo and I had a few one on one times where we created more advanced spells. Let's say we both knew they would come in handy.

***

Now i'm trying to find Ravenclaw ghost. I think I see her "Excuse me! Excuse m-"