Back To Hogwarts:

It was time to go and the time at the Weasleys was ok. Ginny TOTALLY liked Harry and I decided to talk to her about it.

Y/n: "So.. you like my brother?" I raised an eyebrow

Ginny: "What?! No! I- I don't!" she was obviously flustered. 

I looked at her with an 'Are you kidding me' expression and she went red.

Y/n: "Talk to him about it. I know he likes you! He couldn't stop talking about you all summer, he's just scared that Ron'll hate him."

Ginny: "Really? Thanks so much.."

Y/n: "No problem! But, we need to go now, or we'll be late."

She smiled at me and we both left to the magically enlarged car.

After a long ride we finally made it to King's Cross.

We walked through the barrier as Molly said "So! Y/n! Where are your friends? Or, as i presume, are you going with harry, Ron and Hermione.

"OH!" I say "No, Mrs Weasley, I uh- I have other friends actually. They're there!" I pointed towards our group. Enzo saw me and instantly came running and hugged me.

"Enzo, please, get off me!" I say "Sorry." He replied "I just missed you..." "So did I" I say "But he Weasleys are here too." He nodded and said "Hello there."

Molly: "It's all good, Y/n, is he you're..."

Y/n: "Oh! No! He's my best friend, since childhood."

Harry: "Hey, Enzo."

They hugged, a bit.

Enzo: "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Lorenzo Berkshire. Nice to meet you."

The Weasleys all smiled to him.

The train whistled, five minuted till it leaves.

We all got on and waved goodbye to the Weasleys.

I got into a compartment with my group as they engulfed me in hugs.

I then said "So sorry, but, Draco and I have to leave."

Daphne and Pansy raised their eyebrows. Daphne and Draco broke up last year, they didn't work out. Soo, now people were all over Draco again, not that they weren't when he was with Daphne.

Y/n: "Eww. No, we both just have Prefect duty!"

Draco: "Yeah, I don't like Y/n. Oh. I needa tell you something though."

Enzo and Blaise shot him a look. Draco simply shrugged at them and said "Actually, nevermind."

What's that about?

We both left.

"Quidditch Captain too, huh?" Draco asked

I nodded "Mhm, they want to try-"

"Something new, I know, they told me in the letter. How did your OWLS go?" He asked

"All O's." I said in the most casual manner possible, his jaw dropped.

We made it the the Prefect's compartment.

After The Prefect's Meeting:

We head down, then Draco says "Remember our 4th year dorms? Our roommates?" He asked, of course I did, I was with.. Mattheo "Yeah, what about it?" I ask "Well." Draco said "We'll be with the same people!" "but, Mattheo isn't here, right?" I ask. Draco simply smirked as we both walked into the compartment with our friends.