The Train Ride "Home":

It had been months since Mattheo went 'missing'. The missing was actually because he needed to leave, for Voldy. Stupid Voldy.

Everyone was shocked at first and many even looked. Well, tried.

Now only two people cared anymore. Me and Layla.

I truly care. Layla, well, she does it for the show. As she was the last person to date Mattheo she has to do it. I however, didn't show anyone. I didn't anyone anything anymore. No emotions. Nothing.

It was time to go home now. I wonder how the Dursleys would be if they saw how I was. I missed Mattheo too much, I needed to stop. But. I couldn't. I just physically couldn't!

His eyes, his skin, the way he says my name! I miss him so much.

I get onto the train, only him on my mind. I absentmindedly follow Draco and Blaise to a compartment. Guess I would sit here then.

After about 15 minutes of silence, Daphne said "I know you miss him" referring to me missing Mattheo "But, you can't be like this forever. It's been 4 months! You're better than that!"

A part of me knew she was right, the other half. Ha. It wanted to fight her. She would never give up on Mattheo. Ever.. not until she gave up on her life.

"I don't care." I say "I love him and that is final. I know he'll be back, I know it."

The last part was almost a whisper.

They all look at me with sad expressions. I simply curl into a ball and look outside.

At King's Cross

We finally reach King's Cross and I wave goodbye to my friends and go to find Harry. We need to leave soon so that Uncle Vernon does not get mad. I walk over to him talking with the Weasley family, I smile at then. Molly gives me a pitiful look and smile. My mood instantly turns sour, i need support in finding him, not pity that I lost him. God. Harry your funeral is arriving.

I called Harry over telling him we needed to go as I wave goodbye to the Weasleys. I walk through the barrier to see Uncle Vernon's shocked face. It was funny. Yet, I didn't laugh.

Here comes another summer...

A/N: OK! Ik that this chapter is short but there was absolutely nothing else to write. SO i'm thinking of going a time skip now? What are your opinions on that? idk, maybe.

Also! I have just started posting/publishing another book (not an ff sorry) called 'The Ghost Of Ravenford'! Pls check it out as it would mean a lot! It is sorta a horror, mystery, adventure, thriller and fantasy book. Pls, if you have the time, read it too..!

Alright, that's all! Oh! Also! I just hit 672 views! lol thanks so much peeps!

Love,

Ava!