Hoildays:

It was our holidays and I would be going to my 6th year next. Yep. It's been 2 years almost since I last saw Mattheo. Eventually, the people searching gave up, only because Dumbledore got a letter from him saying he would not be at school for a while. A long while.

I still think about him all the time though. My friends keep telling me to stop, they don't get it though.

The tears eventually dried, my emotions evaporating with them too. I didn't feel anything much anymore, I just couldn't.

Dumbledore has also sent us a letter telling us that we were going to the Weasleys for the rest of the holidays and he is coming to pick us up today at 5.

And that comes to why i'm packing early.

One of Dudley's friends came over the other day. Ha. It didn't go well for him.

He kept flirting with me and I couldn't stand it so I went up to Harry's and my room. He came in there, opened the door WITHOUT my permission and pinned me against a wall. I could argue that it wasn't my fault that he blundered out with a bleeding nose and purple eye, while I was perfectly intact. It was fun, him being my punching bag.

I saw Harry checking that Hedwig's cage was closed, I made sure that my owl, Raven (I know its a bird, but like it suited her black glossy feathers) was also completely secure in her cage.

Then the door bell rang, time to go! (Note sarcasm)

Harry and I walked down the stairs with our trunks and birds.

"Hello sir!" Harry loved Dumbledore, like why him? Snape was a better teacher. Like seriously.

"Ah! Harry! Y/n! How have you been?" Dumbledore asked "I am here to discuss a few things about Sirius's will before I leave. Do you mind?" He asked Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon. I don't think they had a choice. Dumbledore sat down.

Dumbledore: "As you know, Sirius has died, but, he has left all of his possessions in either Harry's name or Y/n's name. First starting with his money in Gringotts."

Harry: "That's nice of him. Could we do this somewhere else though?"

Dumbledore: "I'm afraid not, Harry. Anyways, Sirius had a total of 10 000 Galleons approximately, he has left each of you exactly half. This will be sent to you by next month wh-"

Uncle Vernon: "They get $10 000? Oh no, I don't think so, I need you to send that money to me."

Greed was evident in his eyes, the stupid man. Dudley looked excited but Aunt Petunia looked slightly embarrassed. Who could blame her though?

Dumbledore: "That will not happen, the money goes to them and only them, it is their wish on what to do with it after that. Anyways, moving on, the house is under both your names-"

Uncle Vernon: "We get a house?!"

More greed.

Dumbledore: as I have said before, no, it is Harry's and Y/n's. The house has already been written as your possession, Buckbeak has been written in, again both your names-"

Y/n: "Please! Give him back to Hagrid, he'll be happy."

Harry nodded his head too.

Dumbledore: "I thought you would say that, good choice, he will be happy when I inform him. now here comes the harder choice, Kreacher, the house elf, if you two don't want him, he will go to Bellatrix Lestrange, considering the fact that he was listening in on the order of the phoenix..."

Y/n: "Can I keep him?" I asked because I have an idea, I want the use the elf for spying.

Dumbledore looked a bit surprised but said "As long as Harry is alright?"