New Dorms:

After the feast finished, I quickly got up and hurried over to the Slytherin common room. Outside the port hole I whispered the new password I had heard a prefect say "Mudblood" I half gaged at the new password, it was worse than the first 'Pure blood'.

I run up the the dorms area and looked. at who I was sharing one with. 

No.

NO.

NO!

Not him! Ugh! Did I never get to leave from his side! Why! Out of all the people in Slytherin, why the one and only, RIDDLE!

I was pissed as I entered the room and sat on one of the beds. Yep. This one is softer, and now its mine. I took out a book "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them? Really Potter?" Mattheo walked in as I rolled my eyes "You know, if you roll your eyes hat much, they might just get stuck up there" He sneered "Well, Riddle, I personally believe it would be better than looking at your face everyday and, now, every night too!"

Mattheo POV:

"You know, if you roll your eyes hat much, they might just get stuck up there" I sneered at her "Well, Riddle, I personally believe it would be better than looking at your face everyday and, now, every night too!" Wow, Y/n is savage sometimes. That's wierd.

Y/n POV:

"You left dinner before most people and didn't have dessert. Why." He asked plainly. "Well, first off, that is not your 'business'  and secondly, I don't need to tell you anything" I sneered.

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to bed now." I said. "Fine, but, you're on my bed." Mattheo replied. "Well, Riddle, riddle me this, does it have your name on it?" He opened his mouth as if to say something but closed it again. "That's what I thought." I said before turning the light on my side off.

The Next Morning:

Y/n POV:

My alarm went off at 6 am. I got up and out of bed. Mattheo was still asleep. I sighed thinking of the argument we had last night. I went the the bathroom and got ready. It was a Saturday but I still wanted to get to breakfast on time and have fun with my friends.

I finished taking a bath and put on my clothes. I then put my hair down, ready to leave. 

I liked my style, I got out of the bathroom to see Mattheo sulking on his bed and saying "Took you long enough" I glanced at the time which now showed 6:34 am

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I liked my style, I got out of the bathroom to see Mattheo sulking on his bed and saying "Took you long enough" I glanced at the time which now showed 6:34 am. God this boy was dramatic.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of there.

At The Great Hall:

I walked over to Daphne who was now sitting and talking intently to Draco. Suddenly they stopped and Draco said "Hey Y/n! Umm about last night. Sorry about Layla, I heard" "Its fine Dray" I replied. Draco wasn't bad, just, well had attitude problems sometimes.

I sat down and was about to take something to eat when Layla walked in, hand in hand with Mattheo and smirked at me then glanced at the food and back to me.

I gulped as I decided I wasn't that hungry and got up. "Hey Y/-" Pansy said but I stormed out of there. I don't know why Layla got to me, she just did. I sigh as I go down to the lake, grab a book out and start to read it. It was fun being here.