Framed:

I woke up to the sound of sirens blaring again, like when Dumbledore had that speech the day of the murder. Dumbledore spoke once more "All students to report to the Great Hall immediately".

I saw that Mattheo was starting to stir as well. Just to piss him off, I threw a pillow across the room and it hit him in the head "OI! That hurt!" I raised an eyebrow, hurt, really?

I got up and got changed, as did Mattheo. After a quick morning routine I found myself waiting on my bed for Mattheo. And they say men were fast in getting ready!

Y/n: "Hurry up! Or i'm leaving! We have to be there in 5 minutes!"

Mattheo: "Yeah yeah! Coming!"

We both left and made it JUST on time.

Dumbledore: "We have found a letter the day of the attempted murder, this was written by Miss Winters and anonymously placed on my desk. We have found only 2 suspects and they will go to court tomorrow, they have also been expelled. I would like Mattheo Riddle and Y/n Potter to leave the Hall immediately. You will not be returning unless found innocent. If anyone has any evidence on this case, please do not hesitate to inform professors at one."

I was so full of shock and colour drained my face, me, try and kill Angel?

Wow.

I've been framed.

Mattheo has been too.

We need to prove ourselves innocent.

I was pulled out of the Hall by Mattheo, but shock was evident on my face.

We had to leave, so we went over to Mattheo's safe house. Who knew he had one? I didn't think he'd even need one!

At The Ministry:

It was today. The day I was proven innocent, or framed guilty. Neither Mattheo nor I had 'lawyers', it was us against the Ministry. Mattheo had more of a chance to go to Azkaban, due to his family history.

We both walked to the entrance of the court.

There were a few Ministry men, including Aurthur Weasley. But, I saw someone I never thought I would see, Harry.. my brother. He was glaring at us though, maybe because of Mattheo? Suddenly, Mattheo's big arms pulled my waist from behind and hugged me, BUTTERFLIES!

I turned around and hugged him too.

"Mattheo Riddle and Y/n Potter."

He was pulled into the court then I was pushed after him.

Harry followed, Mr Weasley too.

Judge: "You have beed found guilty of attempted murder on Angel Winters. Do you, or do you not agree with this?"

Y/n: "I don't! I would never try and kill her. Neither would Mattheo."

Judge: "Do you have evidence?"

Y/n: "No."

Judge: "Then I don't think there is much more to say here-"

Y/n: "WAIT! Use Veritaserum, you'll know we haven't done anything then!

Judge: "You will not speak over me. Drawbuckle. Get some immediately."

He nodded then summoned some.

The Ministry people around us forced some into mine and Mattheo's mouths.

Judge: "Were you or were you not guilty for attempting to murder Angel Winters?"

Mattheo & Y/n: "No."

Judge: "THat's the strongest batch? Then there is no reaso-"

Harry: "STOP! I know that it was Y/n! It had. to. be. She's SUPER close with Angel AND she's changed. A lot. She's in Slytherin. She's friends with all the Death Eater's kids. And she's dating Mattheo. She's a parselmouth, she's got strong magic. She might've even put up with the truth serum! If it's not her, then I don't know who it is!"

Y/n: "What?"

Harry: "YOU NEED TO ARREST HER!"

And that's how I ended up in Azkaban, Mattheo was free though! I was framed.

A/N: Short chapter 😅! Imma make the next longer..