You What?!:

After the ✨thing✨ Theo and I took a bath, had lunch and were simply chilling, until we hear a knock. "Come in." Mattheo called. I realised the position we were in and I quickly got up.

Daphne, Pansy, Draco, Blaise and Enzo all walked in as I grinned then said "You're not meant to be here, how did you sneak past the teacher?"

Enzo: "That, is a question that won't be answered."

Pansy: "I'm bored."

Y/n: "You got here 5 seconds ago."

Pansy: "Let's play truth or dare."

Oh no.

Everyone but Mattheo and I agreed.

Draco: "You in Mattheo?"

Theo: "Not unless Y/n is."

Y/n: "Fine. I'll play."

Mattheo and I walked over to the floor and sat down in the circle. On my left Was Daphne, on my right was Pansy, across from me was, well, yeah, him and on his left was Enzo, on his right was Blaise and on Blaise's right was Enzo, Enzo's right was Daphne, blah blah blah.

Daphne: "I wanna go. Ok. Hmm, Enzo, truth or dare?

Enzo: "Uhh truth"

Daphne: "OK. You and August were never a thing, so do you like someone?"

Enzo turned red: "Yeah, I do like someone. Anyway, Uhh Blasie, Truth or Dare."

Blaise: "Dare."

Enzo: "Kiss the prettiest girl in the room."

Automatically he went and kissed Pansy, they kissed forever!

Y/n: "Please. We do not want to see you make a baby!"

They instantly broke the kiss as Pansy slapped my arm playfully, both turning red.

Blaise: "Draco, truth or dare."

Draco: "Truth."

Blaise: "Is it true that Daphne and you broke up?"

My head snapped up from playing with my rings, I look from Draco to Daphne.

Draco: "Yes..."

My mouth fell open.

Y/n: "Why?"

Draco: "Uhh.. Pansy, truth or dare."

Pansy: "I choose truth as well."

Draco: "Alright, imma ask a deeper question, what's your body count?"

Pansy: "Uhh i-its uh, 3."

I knew that. The others, well, they didn't. All the boys' mouths fell open.

Pansy: "Ok anyway, Y/n, truth or dare?"

My stomach dropped, I was waiting for and dreading this moment. No matter what I choose, it would be about Mattheo, truth is better here, right?

Y/n: "Truth."

I heard Mattheo say "Scaredy cat"

I stuck my tongue out at him.

Pansy: "Ok, are you a virgin still?"

Mattheo's eyes snapped up as shock filled his face, yep. I was a virgin till, well, today. I didn't tell him though, probably should have though.

Y/n: "Uh, yeah?"

She could tell I was lying and unfortunately,

Mattheo: "Oh?"

I gave him a death stare saying 'don't you dare!' but since when has he listened?

He whispered to everyone "Liar!"

Everyone's mouths fell open and I said to him "You are dead." while feeling myself turn more and more red by the second.

Daphne: "You know that it doesn't take more that two brain cells to put two and two together, or should I say, one and one?" Aagh! Daphne!

Pansy: "But like, seriously, when?!"

Mattheo bit his lip looking at me as I shook my head, the boy never listens though "Today."

Pansy: "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE'RE SITTING IN A ROOM FILLED WITH SEX AIR!"

I failed for words.

Then everyone but me (who was embarrassed) and Mattheo (who was smirking at my amused face) started to laugh.

Enzo: "But wait. You fucked my sister?"

Sister. I was like that to him, everyone knew now, he called me sister, I called him brother.

Mattheo: "Hmm, more like railed the shit outa her." His smirk grew wider.

Y/n: "Yeah, yeah, whatever, it's not me that was horny AND had a boner though."

His smirk fell as one rose onto my face and he gave me a death stare now.

Blasie: "MATTHEO? You were HORNY and had a BONER? BECAUSE OF Y/N?! NO OFFENCE Y/N!"

I nod in reply and Mattheo turned red.

Draco: "Yeah, I think we better leave! They might wanna try making a baby AGAIN."

 I roll my eyes as everyone leaves. I get up but then I feel Mattheo push me against a wall. "Ow." I say even though it didn't hurt.

Mattheo: "You didn't tell me you were a virgin.. why?"

Y/n: "Um, I honestly don't know."

Mattheo: "Wait. Did I really take your virginity?"

I nod slowly.

Mattheo: "I feel honoured."

I roll my eyes and say "Yeah? Oh also, i'm sleeping on my bed tonight, without you. I did try to warn you." He looked at me in shock then said "WHAT? That's so unfair!"

I got out of his grip and simply spent the rest of the time on my bed and Mattheo stayed on his while begging me 'not to do this'. He was so clingy sometimes! But still cute..

A/N: Hehe.. tell me how this was, will you? Thx! Also, I hit 1.3k!!!