Our Spot:

I reached the top as I check my watch, 6 exactly!

"Hey.." I say to Mattheo who was staring off to space "Oh! Hey! You came?" The last part was a question. I pecked him on the lips and giggled as I said "Of course I came!"

"Thanks for coming" He said. I smile.

"So the thing is, I was uhh.. wondering if you uhh.. wantertogoonadatewithme?" He said he last part too fast "Sorry..?" I ask, but I don't think he got that it was a genuine question "No its fine! I et it if you don't, I mean, Malfoy was right! A Potter, a gorgeous Potter with a Riddle?" "No no! Mattheo I really didn't get what you said!" I say chuckling a little. "Oh. Umm, w-wanna go o-on a d-date with me? Tomorrow? A-At Hogsmede when everyone goes?" He looked down as I tried to hide a smile when I said "I would love to!" He looked back up and I saw him blushing, aww!

He smiled and said "Really?". That was it, this boy! My lips crashed into his as I said "We didn't finish this this morning". I felt him smirk as we continued kissing. I felt like the world around me was melting, butterflies exploded in my stomach, but then he pulled away.

"Y/n," He said, I hummed in response "I never really liked your last name" I fake scoffed as I said "That's quite rude!" He simply said "I think it is better as Y/n Riddle, don't you think?" MY eyes widened as I looked at him in shock "Yo-you said-!" He stopped me "One day, i'm going to marry you, once all this drama finishes, once my dad dies and when a Potter can finally marry a Riddle. I promise Y/n." He smiled at me. Awww, he smiled! That's so cute!

He rolled his eyes "I can read your mind!" He then pulled me in for another kiss.

***

We stayed there for 2 hours and finally left at 8. We got back to the common room holding hands. Heads turned to us as we walked in. I simply bade Mattheo goodbye as I left to Daphne's dorm. "Hey, Daph?" I call. "Yep!" She replies.

"Sooooooooooo, I heard you went on a date with Mattheo" Pansy said, she was sitting on Daphne's bed as well "No, it wasn't a date, buuut, I am going on a proper date tomorrow!"

They both squealed "Soo, did y'all kiss?" Daphne blurted out "Yeah, twice." I said shyly.

The girls looked at each other as their eyes widened. Then Daphne said "OOH! The yule ball is coming up and you could go with Mattheo! Pansy's going with Blasie and I with Draco!" "That would be amazing!" Pansy's eyes filled with excitment.

A/N: Hi y'all! Thx so much for taking the time to read until here.. I wanna tell you that I will have a lot of time skips from now on, and say thx to all reading and voting!