You Two A Thing?:

After the little "session" where Mattheo and I talked about how to make his already girlfriend jealous, we walked out arm in arm. I knew that there was no way that Layla had cheated on him, like, with who? But, everything changed when we stepped out.

"MATTHEO!" Someone split my ears in half behind us "HOW COULD YOU!" Layla was furious and I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said she could pass as a tomato.

"Layla, Layla," Mattheo sighs "I told you, you would regret cheating on me. Not, this is it" He pointed to me. Honestly, I was mad too. He called me a thing, but I knew this wasn't the time. "Look, i know that too but.. HER" Layla had tears that filled her eyes now "You know I can't stand her!" I wonder why she can't though. I sigh as I slowly slip out of Mattheo's grip and move towards the drinks, let them sort this out.

I grab a shot and gulp it down, I didn't want to get too drunk because I wanted to enjoy tomorrow. I had classes and I didn't want to go around with a headache.

"Hey!" Blaise slipped next to me "So. I saw you and Mattheo. You two a thing?" I looked at him, should I tell him the truth, he was my best friend. I look around to see Mattheo snogging with Layla "No." I say "He wanted to make Layla jealous, that's all" He nodded silently.

I wouldn't have minded inviting him to our group, but, he didn't seem like he wanted friends. Oh well! But maybe I'll invite him, to sit with us during breakfast tomorrow.

A/N: I know that this chapter is short, but I'm having a serious case of writer's block right now, SORRY! Please comment if you have any ideas on what I should do next!