Layla?:

Time Skip To Next Morning

Y/n POV:

I woke up to Pansy shaking me awake "WAKE UP!" "What?" I asked confused, she said "Mattheo! Fight! With a new kid!" At that I got up and left my dorm to find Mattheo fighting.. ENZO?!

"Enzo?! Mattheo?!" I look at them in disbelief as they turn their heads towards me "Why are you fighting! What? How are you here Enzo? Mattheo? Why are you fighting him?!" They both say says "You know him?" I reply "YES! Enzo, Mattheo is one of my friends and Mattheo, Enzo is one of my old close friends! Now answer me! Why are you fighting?!"

They started telling their stories as they argued between it "ENOUGH!" I finally gave up on them "Look, Enzo, go to the hospital wing, you need to fix that arm" I said as I cringed a bit "And Mattheo, c'mon, our dorm, NOW." Enzo went of with Blaise who led him to the Hospital Wing as I take Mattheo to our dorm.

"Why?" I manage to croak out.

"Doesn't matter." He said

"No, it does. I care about you, I don't want you fighting!" I say

"No, you don't." He said

"What?" I'm in shock, did he say I didn't care about him? "I love you Mattheo! Why wouldn't I care?!"

"If you cared and loved me in that way," He said, his voice raising "Why did you call me a FRIEND?!"

"What else should I have said?!" I say "We only just started dating, i'm not your girlfriend yet! In fact, we were supposed to have a date today!" I was dumbfounded

"You could have said boyfriend!" He said

"Fine, I could have, sorry!" I said, he's so dumb sometimes

"No. I wish I wasn't dumb enough to leave Layla for you!" He said as he got up and left.

"What?" I whispered. My heart shattered.. Had I done something wrong? I couldn't have, could I?

For the first time in a long time, a tear slipped down my cheek. I gulped as I felt a lump in my throat. I sat down on the bed as I silently cried. Tear after tear eventually drowning my shirt. I shakily got up and went over to the bathroom, I locked the door behind me as I fell down to my knees, sliding against the door as my tears kept flowing. I looked down to my palms.

Why?

Why does everything that has to wrong happen to me?

What did I do to get this life?

"Y/n?" I heard Pansy's quiet voice "Y/n? Are you in here? Oh no! Are in the bathroom?" She banged on the door as I croaked "Go away Pansy, I want to be alone." "No Y/n! Open the door! What happened?! Y/N! Open the door! What happened?" In a shaky voice I told her the story.

"Oh no!" She said as she left "Don't do anything!"

I wouldn't anyways. I had nothing to do.

After around 10 minutes I heard movement back in the room.

"Y/N?!" I heard Draco

"Come out!" Blaise this time

"Y/n? Please, meet your old friend, don't cry, I know you are." Enzo, my dearest friend

"Y/n?" Mattheo, what did he want, I don't want to see him right now "I'm so sorry, please come out, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

I snapped "DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ME?! IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO HURN ME YOU WOULD NEVER SAY THAT OR WALK OUT ON ME!" My voice cracked at the end.

"Y/n, please come out." He said

"NO! I WANT TO DIE HERE!" I say

"WHAT?!" They all screamed at once.

"Y/n, please come out!" Enzo said "Please, for me!"

I slowly open the door as i'm too close to Enzo not to trust him. I run straight into him as a few more tears slip down my cheek. He stood paralysed then slowly wrapped his arms around me and said "Its ok, Mattheo and I talked and we're all good now."

"Its not that." I say taking a shuddery breath "He said- he said, he wished he. e=never left Layla for me" I said the last part in a whisper only heard by him. I swallow as another tear slipped.

Enzo looked at Mattheo as Mattheo held a guilty face.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" Enzo screamed to him "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

"I'm sorry! I was- mad" Mattheo said

"YOU CERTAINLY ARE MAD! TO SAY THAT TO HER!" Enzo screamed

"I know." Mattheo said in a quiet voice.

"I KNOW IS NOT AN EXCUSE!" Enzo screams again.

"Enzo, please, calm down, just- gimmie some time to breathe. Everyone please leave." I took a deep breathe in and pointed towards the door.

Everyone left. But Mattheo.

"Look, i'm really sorr-" I cut him off "If you didn't mean it, if you are sorry and you actually feel guilty, then why would tell me you would fuck Layla?" I growled.

"I- Maybe- What if" Mattheo stuttred.

"I knew it." I growled louder this time "Get out. Go back to Layla. I don't care. I don't give a shit."

"No! I-" I cut him off, again "DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF! I SAID LEAVE!"

He left.

A/N: Ok I have like 2 possibilities for this,

1) Mattheo ends up leaving Hogwarts cuz of his dad and I do a time skip to the 6th year where he comes back (I have an interesting story line for that)OR

2) I continue from here but in this case I need y'all to gimmie suggestions pls!

THAT'S ALL! BUT PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT I SHOULD DO!