Feelings:

"Wait, wait, wait.." Pansy and I were talking "So, you got a chance to be with THE Mattheo Riddle, but you TURNRD IT DOWN?!" She screamed at me in shock

"Well, yeah, I mean, all he has every been is rude to me, and I'll bet you 5 galleons that he IS going to be with Layla at breakfast tomorrow morning." I said "Alright," She replied "Game on."

"Also, can I sleep here tonight?" I asked as she nodded. I got into Blaise's bed (As he told Pansy he would go to Draco's room as Daphne was going home for the night) as covered myself in the sheets. Mattheo would probably be rude to me tomorrow since I turned him down. Oh well!

The Next Morning:

I got up and got ready and saw that Pansy was ready too "Shall we" I said to her, sticking my arm out. "Yes we shall" She said while giggling.

We walked into the great hall and I predicted, Mattheo was with Layla, "Pay up!" I said as we sat down "Ugh!" She exclaimed as she handed over 5 galleons to me.

"Draco!" I exclaim, startling him "Are you free this today at, let's say, 3:30?" He looks at me confused "Yes, why?" "Well." I say beaming "Please meet me at the room of requirements then." He made a silent oh as it hit him what I was talking about.

The thing is, Draco had ALWAYS liked Daphne and wanted to ask her out so i agreed to help him. Since we had a hogsmede trip this weekend and Daphne was returning today, Draco was going to ask her today. We were going to get everthing ready in the room of requirements, then, when she returned, I would lead her to there and Draco would ask her!

Just then Mattheo shouted making me turn to him "LAYLA! We are not fucking dating anymore! GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!" He got up and left.

"You should follow him" Blaise said, I nodded and went after him.

"Mattheo! Wait up! MATTHEO!" I scream as he suddenly turns around, making me crash into him. I quickly stood up properly as he asked "What?"

"Why did you leave?" "Cuz Layla was pissing me off" "How? What did she do?" "Mind your own fucking business!" He waved his arm out and pointed for me to leave, I don't. He pushed me against a wall "OUCH!" I said "Are you afraid of me?" He asked. "No." I reply "Why?" He asked again. "Why should I be?" I ask this time. "Most people are." "I'm not most people." I say.

Suddenly, his lips crash into mine! He pulled back and said "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t-" I cut him off by pulling his tie and kissing him back. I felt butterflies erupt in me as we kissed for what felt like years! I never wanted this moment to finish. But then we heard the bell ring.

As we pulled apart, booth our faces had gone red. We both had Charms, phew! Flitwick was always more lenient than most teachers.

We walked into class, me then Mattheo. I still had a light blush on my cheek as we sat in our usual spots. I sat down and on my right was Mattheo, on my left was Pansy, in front of me was Draco, in front of Mattheo was Blaise and in front of pansy is where Daphne would be.

Pansy looked at me suspiciously "Why are you blushi-" Her eye's widen, oh no, why is she so good at guessing? "Did you and Mattheo KISS?!" She said the last word too loudly. "SHUT UP PANSY!" I whisper yelled "So you did?!" She looked at me then Mattheo, who was biting his lip.

"You know, you could tell the others" Mattheo was in my mind again "No I can't!" I said to him "It will make it easier you know.. can I tell them, please?" I looked at him dead in the eye. Then I remembered that no one heard our convo, he put his hands up in surrender. I turn back to the others as they give me confused looks. Mattheo slides over to me and whispers "Astronomy tower? Today at 6?" I nod slightly as he smiled and fixed his chair.

"Girl, you are telling me what happened!" Pansy whispered. I sigh as I agree.

At The Room Of Requirements:

It was already 4:30 and Draco and I have been trying to put up the final decorations. "Ok, I think we are done!" I beamed over to him as he mirrored me back "I'll get Daphne, se should be here VERY soon!" I got out and went down to Slytherin Common Room.

"Y/N!" Daphne shouts to me. My face lights up as I turn around to hug her "DAPH! Ok I need you to come with me, like this is perfect." "Ok." She says following me through the hole and to the room. When we reach there she is confused, then I open the door.

"Woah!" She said "Did you set all this up, FOR ME?!" She squealed "No, no, I was only helping, the person who really did it is here as well though." I grin pointing to Draco.

"Daphne Lenora Greengrass, I have loved you for a very long time and I wish that we can be together for all the time that we can." Draco really needed to improve on his speeches "So, will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked the last part hopefully, "Yes!" She screamed as she ran over and kissed him. I looked up to see that it was already 5:30! Oh shit! I would be late!

"Erm, sorry to interrupt but I need to go!" I said "It's all good, but to where?" Daphne said. At this I felt my face burn as I muttered out "To see Mattheo." "WHAT?!" She exclaimed "YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS!" I smiled and nodded to her as I walked out and up.