Epilogue

Years gone by fast and soon the babies are now in their teens.

Mew and Gulf stayed at the pack while everyone else left to live far away. Only a good number of the pack members stayed.

Their twins, Aya in her final year of High School is a smart young woman and her parents couldn't be anymore proud.

Nat became a strong Alpha. In school he excel both in academic and athletic too.

Bright and Win's daughter, Love would come by often with either Bright or Win.

Bright got busy with the company after his father's passing a few years ago.

Gulf's parents passed away together peacefully as well as Mew's parents

AN: i don't wish if people dying okay. This is a fiction. Don't bash me!!! *hide in an underground bunker*

Nat is slowly taking over as the next CEO and Alpha of the Moonlight Pack (they changed the name when the children turned two).

Aya also helped the Omegas despite being an Alpha herself.

Bright and Win had a heart attack one day when Love brought his girlfriend and told them  "She is my mate mama, dada"

Everyone lived a happy life and it will continue on for the next generation  to come.

As Gulf laid down next to Mew, they held close to each other's hearts.

"I love you my Luna"

"I love you too, my Alpha"

That night they slept peacefully forever holding each other's embrace not letting go.

30 years later:

Tharn was running away from his house as far as he could before his father could catch him.

He was running for a long time until he reached a small house.

He knocked and then a boy,  slightly shorter than him opened the door.

"Hi. Uh may I seek shelter. I don't have a home"

"Uhhhh" the boy started to say but was interrupted 

"Who is at the door Type?"

The boy by the name of Type looked at Tharn "I don't know mama. He said he wants to stay for shelter. He doesn't have a home"

Then an older woman came to the door

"Oh dear. You look exhausted. Come in. Type make fire for this boy's bath!"

"Yes mama!"

Type looked at Tharn and went to go and get water from the well.

The older woman then ask "Are you hungry?" Tharn just nodded

"Oh dear I forgot to ask what is your name?"

"My name is Tharn Thara Kirigun"

The older woman smiled "Such a great name. Why are you alone outside? What happened to your family?"

With that question made Tharn kept quiet and started to teared up.

"Oh dear. I'm sorry. I'm sure it will be alright. You can stay here as long as you want , okay?"

Tharn just nodded  "Thank you auntie"

She smiled "Don't worry. Ah. Just call me mama like Type" she then looked around "Now where is that boy?! TYPE THIWAT PHUWATTAKUL!"

Then Type came rushing in with an empty bucket

"Yes mama?"

The older woman shook her head

"Did you make fire to boil the water for Tharn's bath?"

Type glared at Tharn and then looked at his mom "Yes mama" and the older woman grunted and complain as she walk to the back.

Then their eyes met and they saw images of people and heard whispers of two people

"Mate"

"Mate"

"We are destined to meet, mate" Tharn said with a smile

Type smiled as well "Nice to meet you too, mate"

And that is the end of the story.

The End.

AN: hi. So that is the end of my story . I know it's short but hey i guess I'm already out of ideas. I hope readers enjoy this journey. i want to thank everyone who have read and voted my story. Thank you for giving me the encouragement to continue writing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much.Well until next time! Peace out!