Chapter Seven

Gulf was screaming and shouting as he was brought by the black wolf to a cave.

It started to rain thus the smell of the wolf disappeared.

The wolf changed into human and Gulf screaming

"Let me go!! Bring me back to my Alpha!!!" He started kicking the man who pulled him by the neck and injected Gulf with liquid making him become unconscious.

"Finally" the man said. "You never shut the Hell up. God. So annoying"

The Alpha waited for the signal but the rain was getting heavier.

"Why the hell is that psycho Alpha wants an annoying Omega like him?" He swept his hair back and groaned out loud.

He looked at Gulf's features and realized he something. He heard two beating hearts. He came closer to Gulf and his eyes widen in shock.

"He's pregnant?!"

Meanwhile Mew lost the scent of the wolf to the heavy rain. He howled in anger.

The pack went back and Max and Mile knew Mew was furious.

They watched as Mew went back to the office and heard things being thrown and some things breaking.

"We should so something"

Mile looked at Max and gritted his teeth

"Then let's kill that bastard"

Those who were at the border were captured and were imprisoned.

The whole pack couldn't believe Luna disappeared. His parents were devastated. Luna Amp couldn't stop crying.

It was passed midnight when Mew came out of the office which how was destroyed.

"Let's go find that bastard!"

Mew gritted his teeth. Max and Mile nodded and soon together with over 100 Alphas and Betas all went on a manhunt.

Little do they know that AA was closer than they thought.

The Alpha AA waited for then at a creek just a few kilometres away from the pack.

"AH FINALLY YOU ARE HERE ALPHA!"

"WHERE IS MY MATE YOU BASTARD!"

"Oh you mean my mate?"

Then he saw Gulf now imprisoned, but was unconscious in a cage.

"What did you do to him?!!"

"Well...." he lick his lips "A lot"

"Why you....!!" He was about to charged forward but was stopped by a sound of whimpering.

He looked at the cage and saw Gulf whimpering and crying.

Mew glared at AA.

"Let my mate go!"

Then Mile got out his gun that has silver bullets.

"Well then let's fight" and shot a Beta right in between the temple causing him to die instantly.

And soon the fight has begun.

Mew was fighting wolves all were grey and black. Mile uses his gun. Max went forward and kill anyone that came in front of him.

The smell of blood became more stronger.

Build was fighting a wolf when he smell someone. He then saw a black wolf.

He went towards the wolf and just with a tackle the wolf surrendered and changed into human.