Chapter Twelve

After what happened, everything went back to normal.

There were repairs to be done after some buildings were destroyed.

Mew and Gulf are happy nothing bad had happened.

But they never knew this was just the beginning.

At a tall building in the city, a young woman barged into an office where an older man in his 50's were focusing on work.

"Daddy!"

"Oh Gigie. What's wrong honey?"

He saw her frowning. He knew something was wrong.

"Daddy! Call Mr. Chivaree! He is lying to us!" She was crying.

He hugged her and knew this was regarding the heir to the Chivaree Corps.

"What happened honey?"

"Call him daddy, right now!"

He picked up his phone and called the number he frequently called recently.

It rang and rang until someone answered

"Hello Mr. Kamolkiriluck"

"Mr. Chivaree my daughter would like to have a word with you" he passed the phone to her

She grabbed the phone with her well manicured fingers and said "Hello Mr. Chivaree. This is Gigie"

"Oh hello dear. What seems to be the problem?"

"Are you lying about your son being the heir, Bright Vachirawit being my fiancee?"

There was silence until the other man spoke

"I wasn't lying. We had this agreement before you noth are born to get you two engaged"

"Well I don't think he knows about the engagement at all sir. He is now happily living in some forest and with a man, and they have a child! What is this Mr.Chivaree?"

Gigie's father was in shock as well.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know where he was living. Truth be told he ran away many years ago"

She gritted her teeth in anger "Well I would like to stop the engagement!" She hung up the phone in anger and threw the phone to her dad, pouting.

"It's okay honey. I'm sure there are other who are better for you"

That didn't make Gigie feel any better as she felt more insulted.

Meanwhile Mr. Chivaree placed the phone back on the table and looked at his secretary.

"Find out the whereabouts of my son right now!"

His secretary bowed down and said "Yes sir" and soon left the office. He turned to face the glass behind him. The office where the building was located were facing the river.

'I will find you Bright' he thought as he crushed the cigar on the ashtray. 'And I will bring you back'

Meanwhile back at the pack, Bright was still sleeping on the couch. Win was still not talking to him which he could count the days by both his hands.

During the attack during the Crimson Sun, Bright promised himself he will protect everyone including his mate and daughter; Love.

Mew watched his twins playing on the playground that has been set up for them as well as other children to play as well.

Gulf was inside with the other Omegas making lunch. He is working hard lately.

The uninvited guest never came back ever again and everyone lived in harmony once again.