Chapter Six

The very next day, they received guests and everyone was getting nervous.

Gulf remained in the Alpha's bedroom due to morning sickness. Being pregnant he wasn't allowed to go out that often and restrain from extreme activities.

Mew waited at the border where two large trucks were standing by.

A black SUV and a limousine arrived. Mew let the guests in and soon they arrived at the packhouse.

The SUV and limousine parked right outside the packhouse and two figures came out of the cars.

"Welcome Alpha Mile" Mew greeted the tall Alpha "And Alpha Max"

"Thank you for inviting us"

"Yeah. It's been years since we meet huh?"

"Yeah. Years. Please come in. Sorry my Luna isn't present"

"Yes. We heard the good news. Congratulations! Who knew the weed smoking Alpha we met in College will soon be a dad"

"Not to mention always intoxicated"

"Ha ha. Now drop it" Mew suddenly became serious and they knew something serious had happened.

They both went inside and went straight to his office.

Back at the yard of the packhouse, the bodyguards who consists of Alphas and Betas were standing by. Two of the Betas and Alphas were standing in front of the door of the office.

Tul Pakorn, an Alpha and bodyguard to Mile kept quiet. He was with a Beta; Build Jakapan was standing guard.

Two more figures, an Alpha by the name of Apo Nattawin, an Alpha and Pluem Purim, a Beta to Max was standing by as well near the door of the office.

Inside Mew told them of what was going on

"We need your help, an alliance to take care of that bastard" Mew was serious.

"What do you need? Let us know"

"I will call my Alphas and Betas from my pack"

Mew then stood up "According to the Alpha, they snuck in the middle of night"

Then Mile had a sinister smirk

"I got a plan" Both Max and Mew looked at each other like Mile was crazy.

Then they discussed it for a few hours.

As soon as they got out Mile stopped and looked at Apo and simultaneously they whispered

"Mate"

"Mate"

"Are you kidding me?!" Max said

Mew smirked "Good luck man"

Soon the two men went down. Mile kept on looking at Apo who felt mildly uncomfortable being stared at.

They guests were brought to stay at the pack house together with some Alphas and Betas to stand guard while other guests were to stay in some Inns that are available.

Build who was standing by couldn't help but smile, wide. He misses his first mate who sadly passed away.

Pluem looked at them and was happy for them.

Then Max looked at the staircase and smelled something. He sniffed about and saw someone coming out from the bathroom.

"Where were you?!" Build asks

"Sorry. Had to pee, real bad" He then smelled something as well. 

Tul looked up and saw Max staring at him and both whispers