Chapter Eleven

As the crimson moon approaching everyone was preparing for a festival.

But in the office of Alpha Mew, the Alpha was preparing for a war.

He, alongside his Alphas and Betas planned to attack as soon as the enemy reached the borders. In all directions they will not let them come in.

The Omegas as well as children and elderly will be brought to a shelter underground.

The Luna included.

"Remember men, whatever happens we will fight! Make sure those bastards doesn't come in to our pack and cause havoc!"

"YES ALPHA!" The Alphas and Betas yelled out in reply.

As they left, Mew was left alone and he prayed "Oh, Moon Goddess I pray to you hoping everything will go as planned"

When he came out of his office, he was surprised to see Gulf holding the babies who were clapping

"Dada. Your babies misses you" the babies were gurgling happily and Mew smiled. He kisses Gulf's forehead

"You always knows when to come to cheer me up, baby"

Gulf smiled "Well we do share something. You and I two hearts. When you feel down I'm here for you" he kisses the babies cheek "And they are here as well. Let's go out and spend time together, how about that?"

Mew couldn't help but get more prouder of his mate.

"Sure" and they decided to go and have a picnic at a waterfall that was nearby.

Unknown to them, there were eyes watching their every move.

The small family were happy until a sinister man smirk in the darkness.

"Soon. I will have my revenge! I will have no mercy for all of you!"

Gulf felt chills down his spine but he ignored it.

"What's wrong?"

Gulf looked around and could feel something wasn't right.

"Let's go back Mew. I have a sudden bad feeling"

Soon they packed up everything and with the babies they sped back to the pack.

Mew made sure the borders were heavily guarded and secured. No one was allowed to go in nor go out.

AN: sounds familiar.

Mew made an announcement to stay indoors at all times. Those who left came back and couldn't leave either way.

Soon the night of the crimson moon has arrived and everyone was celebrating in their own home instead until there were sirens.

Everyone rushed out and headed to the shelter.

Alphas and Betas all come together and stood in every single direction of the border.

They were waiting patiently until an army around 500, they saw some have weapons some were wolves stood in front of them.

Mew stood in front and the leader came out

"My my long time no see Alpha"

Mew didn't say a word

"Why so silent? Aren't you happy to see me?" The sneer made the man more disgusting "Aren't you happy to see me alive and well?"

Mew just watched him. He looked at afar and saw some werewolves waiting for a signal. The moon was high above them.

"Where's your Luna? I hope he's well? I hope your babies are good too"

"Too bad I will kill them soon and you won't get to see your beloved family ever again"

"Attack!" Mew yelled out and around 50000 wolves emerge from the trees and attack the armies.

They are the wolves sent by Mile and Max as well as his cousin, Tong's pack. They had an alliance to help Mew.

Thus begun another war. Mew didn't change into his wolf or he night go blood lust and couldn't control himself.

He attacked who ever approaches him as he killed them instantly.  Using a special weapon he manage to pass through the armies and reached the leader AA. He was with a young woman.

They have reached the pack house as they barged in and try to find anyone but in anger.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!"

Mew smirked "You will never find them you bastard"

The woman looked at Mew and smirked and Mew knew this woman has powers.

He kept his mind blank and watch as the predator looking for his prey.

Then Mew heard through the mindlink

"Mew, they found us! Help!"

But it was too late as he saw the Omegas including his Luna dragged to the centre of the pack and AA grabbed him by the throat 

"Still beautiful as ever" Gulf spit on his face

"Go to hell you bastard" only to receive a slap from AA.

Mew, with a dagger at hand stabbed the man and the woman came forward and try to stab Gulf but Gulf being a man, and stronger than she is knocked her using his head and grabbed the weapon she was holding on and used it and stabbed her through her heart. She cried out in pain and soon she lay limp, lifeless.

AA looked at Mew and Gulf, vengeful

"You bastard! I will kill you! He took the oil can and spill all over the tied Omegas and using a lighter it on fire.

"Goodbye!" But before he could an arrow went straight through his heart and the lighter fell down on the opposite direction causing it to close. 

Someone holding a bow put the bow at it's place and pull down his hood revealing Tong.

"Tong! You're here!!" Mew cried out.

"I came just in time, Mew" Tong said "oh you must be his Luna, Gulf correct?"

Gulf nodded "Thank you Tong" and the older man just smiled

"No problem" He went to untie the Omegas and them he smell something; honey and green apples.

He saw an Omega and approaches him.

"Mate"

The Omega smelled a delicious scent of flowers and musk. He heard a voice, turning around and he felt his heart beating fast.

"Mate"

Mew and Gulf was hugging each other. The babies who are safe with one of the Omega held them sharing a moment. They saw Tong with someone.

"They are mates aren't they Mew?"

"Yeah. About time too. I was worried when that oldie cousin of mine will get a mate"

AN: *cough* you are old too Mew

They war ended but it wasn't over yet as they didn't expect another disturbance very soon.

What will happen next? Stay tuned to  Destined To Meet You, Mate.

AN: Hi. So this will be the chapter for the day. Will continue it soon. It's almost 11PM here and the weather is too hot. I'll try to sleep now. Until next time.