Chapter Fourteen

One night there were a sound of siren that woken up everyone in the pack. Mew and Gulf came down and saw the whole pack forest surrounding them were on fire.

Everyone was panicking and rush to get extinguish the fire.

But to avail the fire burned down everything. The pack now lost their home as well some lives as well.

Everyone picked up whatever that could be used and began again to restoring buildings.

By the end they have restored buildings and continue on with their lives.

But Mew set out on an investigation. He called his friend, Pond and Podd who are private investigator and a detective who are living in the city to come and investigate.

They arrived the very next day and told them regarding the fire.

"I think someone is doing it intentionally"

Pond then started to looked around. Eventhough everything was restored there were still marks from when the fire spread.

Podd looked around as well and not far from the East side of the the border they found a large oil canister.

Pond came back with a lighter that has a wolf imprinted on it.

"I found this oil canister. "

"I found a lighter"

Mew saw his two friends thinking hard

"The wolf. Where have I seen this imprint before?"

"'I will let you investigate. Excuse me" he informed them and they continued investigating while Mew headed to their new Pack House where Gulf was playing with the twins.

"Hey babe" he kisses Gulf and kisses Nat and Aya's forehead 

"'Dada!!"

"'Da da!!"

They were happily clapping as soon as he came in

"'Did they find anything?"

Mew nodded "Yeah. An oil canister and a lighter. They are looking around for more clues"

"I hope they find out soon. It's terrible!"

"I know. They concluded that it's intentional. The lighter has an imprint of a wolf so they are asking around if anyone know anything about it"

Then Pond and Podd came in

"Hey Mew. I think we figure out who it was"

They gave a wallet and saw the ID.

"I knew it" Mew rushed out followed by Podd and Pond as well as Gulf who placed the babies under Becky's care.

Mew rushed towards Bright's house. He was finishing the roof

"Bright!"

Bright looked down and saw the Alpha.

"Oh Alpha. What brings you here?" He climbed down the ladder.

"Do you know about this wolf imprint?"

He threw the lighter to Bright who caught it and rub it slightly and his eyes widen, shocked.

"Is he..." Mew threw the wallet to him and opened it to see the ID.

"Magnus Chivaree

Alpha saw Bright's face darken

"Let's go and see that man who claim to be my father"

Win, who heard was shocked.

Soon enough, Mew and Bright as well as Win holding Love while Gulf holding the twins and two Omegas and a car behind them were Kaownah and Turbo following them as they head out to the city.