Chapter Thirteen

Gulf avoided Mew for a couple of months until one day Becky came rushing to his office

"Alpha come quick...Luna..."without letting the Omega to finish he rushed to their bedroom to find Gulf glowing and his stomach has grown bigger. But he looked as if he was in pain.

"Gulf...what happened?"

Gulf, who was sweating looked at Mew

"Something is wrong with the baby"

"'Let's bring you to the hospital" he carried Gulf to the hospital to find Dr. Tae on duty and Mew placed Gulf in front of him

"Check Gulf quick!"

They checked and after a little while he came out and shook his head "I'm sorry...but Luna Gulf had a miscarriage"

Mew was stunned to speak. He was devastated. He went to Gulf who was crying. He lay next to him and hugged him firmly.

"It's okay baby. Everything will be alright" Mew consoling his devastated mate who was crying hard. They mourn for their unborn pup.

They left the next day and Mew knew he couldn't leave Gulf alone.

He stayed by Gulf's side whispering enduring words

"Baby you are the strongest person I know. I'm sure our baby is with the Moon Goddess being taken care of"

That made Gulf smile but he ended up crying once again.

For the next few months Gulf became better. He smile more and let Mew touch him but nothing more than that.

Their intimacy didn't stop them from spending time together.

Soon, Gulf turned back to his usual habits. The babies are happy as well as their parents turned their attention to them once more.

Bright's father came back during the time and still force Bright to come back. He even brought Bright's mom but Bright being stubborn told them "I have my life here. I am not leaving even if you force me to marry that bitch!"

He received a slap from his dad and he, for the first time saw his mom cry.

He knew this was should be done. The couple left with disappointment. Win then confront him.

"Baii" Bright turned his head towards Win who looked at him with a worry expression.

"What's wrong baby?"

Win didn't know how to say it to Bright.

He bit his bottom lip "Let's go and visit your parents"

Bright was surprised. This was not the Win he knew.

"What?"

Win repeated again "Let's go and visit your parents"

"We have no relations to them anymore Win. They have no right to be my parents"

Stubborn . This man is stubborn

He held onto Bright's arm "We will go together, with Love. I'm sure they would want to see their granddaughter"

Bright knew where this is headed

"The answer is still no Win. End of discussion. Let's sleep" he laid in bed closed his eyes.

Win was still sitting up and looking at his stubborn mate.

He knew he must do something to change his mate's mind.

Next day:

Win saw his mate leaving and knew Bright is avoiding him as to avoid the topic of going and visit his parents.

He sighed and it could be heard by Gulf who was helping with breakfast.

"What's wrong Win?"

He became aware of his surroundings and realized it that he was being obvious

"Oh Luna. It's nothing. Go and rest Luna. I'll continue making breakfast with Becky and First"

Meanwhile Becky was flipping the pancakes. First was squeezing the orange to make orange juice.

"It's alright. Now tell me what's wrong?"

Win looked at Gulf and started to cry. He knew it was about Bright.

"What did Bright do this time Win?" He started to crack his fingers.

AN: ooh watch out Bright. You are going to get it from the Luna

Win shook his head "He is being stubborn Luna"

"Stubborn about what?"

Win sighed once again and told Gulf what happened. Gulf knew he is being stubborn.

"Win I know my best friend. He is just hurt after being thrown out of the house 10 years ago. He stayed homeless for about a week until one of our pack members saw him and brought him to our pack. It took him a while to get adjusted"

Win was shocked. He didn't know what Bright had gone through.

"I see. But isn't it a good time to forgive them. I'm sure they'll be happy to see their granddaughter"

Gulf wanted to cry. This Omega is too naive.

"They won't. They will force you to leave him and make him marry that wench" Gulf gritted his teeth.

He couldn't stand that kind of spoilt brat.

Win understood.

"Luna"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

Gulf gave him a smile

"No problem Winnie"

They then finished making breakfast and called everyone.

Mew came with Bright and the Omegas that were present as well as the Beta too.

Kaownah and his mate Turbo came and sat down. Boat and his mate, Jame; the only human sat beside them. First sat beside Jaa.

Nunew and Zee sat beside Mild and his Alpha, Mark.

Everyone had a hearty meal and thus begun another busy day at the pack.

Unknown to them, pair of eyes were watching them.

"I will destroy this pack and make you mine"

What will happen next? Stay tuned to Destined To Meet You, Mate.

AN: Hi. So here is another chapter. I hope my readers like. It. A bit boring. Well until we meet again.