Chapter Ten

One day, an Elder  who have been protecting the Pack for 10,000 years came down from the Temple where he resides. He was known to know of a certain prophecy.

He arrived one day in the middle of the day and barged into Mew's office

"Alpha I must tell you something important"

"Have a seat Elder Khob"

The man sat down and looked at Mew.

"There will be danger. Beware Alpha as this pack is in grave danger. I see a huge fire. A white wolf thrown into the fire. A gray wolf being tortured and killed"

Mew shivered because he knew who the white wolf the Elder was talking about and the gray wolf as  well.

"What must I do to keep this from happening?"

"Run child. All of you must run. Before it's too late. Before the next crimson moon arrives. You must leave this land"

And the Elder left. Mew was now all alone in his office and the words of the Elder started to continue repeating in his mind.

"What should I do?"

It's been hours and the sun has gone down a long time ago. Gulf became worried as he walked to the office to find Mew holding onto his head, staring into space.

Gulf knew something has happened when the Elder stopped by.

"Mew. What's wrong?"

Gulf approached Gulf and without warning Mew grabbed Gulf by his waist and hugged him.

He heard sniffles and knew Mew was crying. He calmed Mew down

"What's wrong? Did Elder Khob say something?"

Mew then looked at Gulf "He saw something horrific.  He said by the next crimson moon which will be next week, there will be something terrible happen.

Gulf knew what the Elder saw. He then smiled at Mew and caressed the cheek of his mate

"Whatever it is we will fight it. Like we always do. You are strong. Everyone in this pack is strong, remember that"

Mew looked at Gulf and he hugged Gulf once again "I can't lose one again"

"Then what do we do Alpha?"

Mew thought for awhile

"We fight" his eyes gleam with determination.

"That's my Alpha" pinching Mew's nose and smiled "Let's go to be dad. Your babies are waiting for you"

Mew smiled and he hand in hand with Gulf walked to their bedroom.

They knew what the future holds nothing will break them apart.

Just outside the border from Moon pack, an army begun preparation for war.

The leader: AA. He, using a mask covering his wounds watch as he sees some wolves and human training. A beautiful young woman was by his side.

"Are you ready to meet then again, daddy?" She asks in a sultry voice.

"Ready as ever. They will never know what hit them. Very soon they will know how it feels like" he gritted his teeth in anger.

Meanwhile, a beautiful young woman came out of the limousine just outside the border of the pack.

"Allow me in. I am the Alpha's fiancee!"

The guards mind link Mew and he came out with Kaownah and Boat.

"Who are you?" Mew asks.

"My name is Gigie. I want to meet your Alpha. He is my fiancee!"

Then Bright came out and she saw him

"Oh Alpha. You are finally here!" She yelled out "These brutes won't let me in!"

Bright ignored her and whispered "I don't know her. Please Alpha make her leave"

Mew nodded

Then Win came towards Bright and kisses him "Alpha, why are you outside?"

The woman, Gigie jaw dropped. Then Gulf came towards Mew and kisses him.

He saw the woman and asks "Who is this woman Alpha?"

"I don't know. She said she's Bright's fiancee but Bright is already mated with Win"

"Excuse me. How dare you! Who are you anyway? Don't you know who I am?!"

Then a man in a crisp suit came to the front and whispered in her ear.

"He is the CEO of Jongcheveevat Corp. And Alpha of this pack Young Miss"

Her eyes widen in shock "Then how about that fiancee?" She stomped her feet "Was daddy lying to me then that I'm engaged to the son of a CEO of Chivaree Corps?"

Bright's eyes widen. He haven't heard that name for a long time.

"That's impossible" he said "My family abandoned me a long time ago!"

"They are they liars?!" She retort back.

"Young Miss Gigie is it?" Gulf now began to say "I suggest you go and ask your 'daddy'"he made air quotes " and make confirmation. Okay?"

She got angry and was about to grabbed onto Gulf but heard a growl and saw it was Mew.

"I would like you to leave!"

Then uninvited guests left not too long after and the four went back to their homes.

"That was crazy huh Mew?

Mew then just nod.

At Bright and Win's abode, the sound of a baby crying as well as screaming and shouting was heard as well as things broken.

"How could you Bright! You never told me anything! I trusted you! What's next? A daughter from another woman?"

Bright try to stop Win from breaking the vase

"Babe please. There is no more. I promise!"

"You sure? I don't trust you! You can sleep outside for a week Bright Vachirawit Chivaree!"

Bright knew he couldn't stop his angry mate "Yes Win"

Their daughter was crying with all the noise and Win hid in their bedroom locking it.

Bright ended up cleaning the house and taking care of their daughter.

"What do I do to deserve this?"

Meanwhile outside the border, someone was spying on the pack. The person has been keeping an eye on the movements of the pack.

He is the spy that gave information to AA. He recorded everything and swiftly jumped off the tree and ran as he turned into a black grayish wolf and headed to the secret hideout

"Alpha I have got more information" he gave the video to the man.

"Good job Tee. You don't disappoint. Now you can rest" the man said. Tee, the spy bowed and left and the man with the mask took off everything revealing a scar on his left cheek, eyes swollen, nose crooked. This was the face of AA. The handsome tall man now became disfigured after being thrown off a cliff.

A woman came to stand behind him.

"Eye"

She looked at him with lustful eyes.

"Yes daddy?"

"Let's begin"

What will happen next? Stay tuned to  Destined To Meet You, Mate.

AN: Hi. So here is another chapter.  I hope my readers enjoy this story. Well until we meet again.