Chapter Two

That night Alpha Mew stayed in his office. He is giving space for his mate to adjust to the new surrounding.

As he continue working on some papers, he heard a knock

"Come in" he said and the door opened to reveal Bright, the Alpha from Gulf's pack.

"Alpha may I have a word with you regarding something?"

Yes. Do come in. Have a seat. Would like something to drink?"

Bright sat down as he just shook his head and said "It is alright Alpha. I just have to say this quick"

Mew now has his full attention "Alright. What is it?"

"Please take care of Gulf. He is a precious to us. He is special Alpha"

Mew understood what he meant.

"I promise I will protect my mate with my life" Mew replied.

A sad smile appeared but he stood up and said "I guess that's is all. Thank you Alpha Mew for taking us in. We were scared. Gulf" he paused and swallowed the lump in his throat "He said he risked being killed if your pack members were going to kill us"

Mew was surprised. Be it proud of his mate.

"He may seem reckless but he is kind. He has a big heart. Please take care of him well. Protect him from that bastard"

Mew knew who Bright meant.

"I will" he replied with assuring smile.

"Thank you Alpha. I will take my leave now. Goodnight" Bright said and soon left.

Mew stayed in his office  thinking of a plan.

Meanwhile Bright was walking downstairs and was about to leave when he saw a lean figure standing behind the wall.

He became curious until he smelt it

Chocolate and Strawberries

The person behind the wall sniffed around and his eyes widen as he smelt

Grass and Cinnamon

"Mate"

"Mate"

That night there is a new beginning for them.

In the Alpha's bedroom, Gulf woke up and whimper.The scent of his mate has faded thus his wolf, Type was longing for his mate.

He walked out the door and headed towards the office where the scent grew stronger.

The smell of Sandalwood and Pine

Mew smelt something and headed to the door, opening it and saw Gulf sniffing. The omega jumped onto his embrace and sniffed him

"You smell nice Alpha" Gulf said smiling wide.

Mew chuckled silently "You smell nice too. Why are you awake at this hour?"

"My wolf, Type wants to be near your wolf Alpha"

"I see" Mew said "Well, let's get you to bed"

Then together they walked towards the Alpha's bedroom and both laid side by side

"Alpha....what's your name?" Gulf asks

"I'm Mew. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.  How about you my beautiful mate?"

That made Gulf blushed "I'm Gulf. Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong"

There was a hum "Gulf?"

Gulf looked up at him and Mew couldn't help but melt at those eyes. They were the color like caramel.