touch my body

"You okay, baby?" I looked up at Eric and nodded before grabbing my glass of wine.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He grabbed my hand and kissed it before placing it back on the table.

"I'm fine, babe." He gave me a skeptical look and I laughed softly before wiggling my eyebrows, earning a cute laugh from him.

"You ready to get out of here?" I nodded and tucked both of my fist under my chin.

"I just want to be alone with you." He smiled at me and I immediately felt my heart flutter. He's just so cute.

He paid for the check, like a gentleman, and escorted me to his car. Once we got in the car, he leaned over to kiss me.

"I had a great night, baby. You treated me like a queen. I think I can get used to this." He smiled at me before leaning in for another kiss.

"Now that you're mine, I can do this whenever I want." I laughed and nodded as he turned the car on.

"You're such a sweetheart, Eric." He grabbed my hand and kissed it before placing it in his lap.

The moment we stepped into his house, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me slowly.

"Let's take this upstairs."

He ran his hands down my sides and kissed me harder, causing me to grab his shirt tightly.

I felt my knees go weak as he started massaging my butt. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Are you sure, Eric?" He nodded and loosened his tie before reaching behind me to unzip my dress.

"I'm positive." I let my dress fall to the floor and he pulled me closer than before.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs while kissing my neck, making me intentionally moan loudly.

The morning after my passionate night with Eric, I felt sore and couldn't help but to smile.

I've always wondered what he was like in bed and now I know.

He's incredible, breath-taking, and completely considerate of my pleasure.

I want you to come before me and I want you to come multiple times. Just tell me how hard you want it.

Those words were engraved in my brain and I absolutely loved it.

"Good morning, babe." I smiled as Eric walked into the room shirtless, leaving me with dirty thoughts.

I simply admired him and bit my bottom lip as he licked his lips at me.

"Baby, come here. I can't move and I want to kiss you." He laughed and got in bed with me for a kiss.

"I told Mont where you are. Gia, I have a question." I looked up at him and waited for him to talk as he held my right hand between his two large hands.

"Last night.. Was that.. what you were expecting?" I smiled and nodded before laughing softly.

"You left me speechless. I literally couldn't form a sentence. You were unbelievable." He looked proud of himself and I playfully rolled my eyes before attempting to get out of bed.

"Um, honey, could you help me? I have to pee and I can't get up." I looked back at him and he walked around the bed to pick me up.

I kissed his cheek and smiled as he carried me to the bathroom. "You're lucky I love you."

"Well, I'm a lucky woman." He placed me on my feet and ran his fingers through my hair.

"And I love you too." I kissed his cheek and watched him as he walked out of the bathroom.