gia's having a baby

"Yeah, babe. We need to talk." He grabbed my hands and noticed the tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong, Gia?" He wiped my tears away and led me to the couch.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I looked up at him.

"Is it him?" Eric took my silence as a yes and sighed before looking away.

"I knew this was gonna happen. You're going back to him, aren't you?" I furrowed my eye brows and laughed as he started pacing.

"Baby, no. I want to be with you. Only you. Look, I kissed Anthony. I just wanted to see if I still felt the same feelings." I stood up and placed my hands on his arms with a smile.

"Eric, I love you. I want to divorce Anthony and start over with you. Like, I want to get married and have a family with you. Who knows? It might be sooner than later." His eyes lit up when I said I wanted to get married.

Gia Gordon. I love how that sounds.

"Get married?" I nodded and placed my hands on his face with a soft smile.

"Of course, Eric. I love you and you are my everything. I should've known you were the one. When we first met, I started developing feelings for you. I knew I didn't have a chance, because you were already in the NBA and could get any girl you wanted."

He laughed and shook his head before kissing me gently.

"Gia, I didn't want just any girl. I wanted you. Now, I finally have you. I'm the luckiest man alive." I wrapped my arms around his mid-section and smiled up at him as he kissed my forehead repeatedly.

"Hurry up and finalize this divorce. I hate knowing you have his last name and not mine." I giggled and closed my eyes, relaxing as he rubbed my back slowly.

"I have something to tell you." I looked up and sighed softly, watching his face for a reaction.

"Eric, I'm pregnant." I bit my bottom lip and waited for him to say something.

"You're pregnant?" I nodded and laughed when he hugged me.

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

"You're gonna be a dad. A fantastic dad." He got down on his knees and I smiled when he lifted my shirt.

"I found out this morning. My doctor called me and gave me the results. I'm four weeks along, E. I have an appointment tomorrow, at 10:30." He continued to caress my stomach with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you, Eric. I'm happy I'm having a child with you. This is a blessing and a miracle. I can't wait to see how it's looking so far, because I really want to be a mother. Plus, baby Gordon will be adorable. You were an adorable child." Eric laughed and stood up to kiss me.

"I love you. I'm so happy, I can't even contain my happiness. I want to tell everyone, but I know the drill. We wait until you're twelve weeks. That's too long, babe!" I playfully rolled my eyes at him and placed my hands on his face.

"Sweetheart, it's gonna go by faster than you think. Trust me." He looked into my eyes and picked me up carefully before walking towards the front door.

"What are you doing?"

"Celebrating. I'm gonna be a dad and I want to celebrate with beignets." I laughed and kissed his cheek repeatedly before wrapping my arms around his neck.

-

Baby Gordon, huh? ❤