love like this

"Are you ready?" I looked up at Anthony and nodded with a smile as he stepped into the room.

I got off the bed slipped on my sandals as he picked up my bag.

"I'm gonna miss everyone. We have to come back soon." He nodded before bending down to kiss me.

"Why do you look so sad? What's wrong, G?"

I pulled him impossibly closer and wrapped my arms around his mid-section.

I just needed to hold my man. I feel overwhelmed.

"Can you just hold me?" He held me tighter and I closed my eyes with a sigh.

"I love you, Anthony. You're the greatest person in the world. I can't live without you. I can't picture my life without you."

He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

We heard the door open and a gasp. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to check on Gia."

I pulled away from Anthony's grip and walked over to his mother. She gave me a hug and I pulled back with a smile.

"I'm gonna miss you two. Come back and visit us soon, okay?" I nodded and kissed her cheek before she walked out.

I turned around and smiled up at Anthony. "I love your mom. She's amazing."

He pulled me close to him and caressed my cheek. "She loves you, babe. But, I love you more."

He kissed me and moved his hands down to my butt. I smiled and pulled back with a laugh.

"We have to go, baby." I walked out the room and saw his parents sitting on the couch.

"Can I talk to you, Gia?" I looked at his dad and nodded with a smile. He stood up and I followed him outside.

We sat on the steps and I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"I just want to thank you for being apart of my son's life. I've never seen him so happy. Last night, he came in our room and talked about you for two hours. You are a great, great girl."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.

"When I first saw you two together, I knew it was real. Even when he looks at you, you can tell he's in love with you."

I looked up at him and smiled slightly before we stood up.

"I love that man so much. He's changed me. I wake up smiling and go to bed smiling because of him. He's such a beautiful person and I can't imagine my life without him. I can't."

We made eye contact and he smiled before standing up. I followed him and we shared a hug.

"You're apart of this family no matter what." I smiled with tears in my eyes and blinked furiously as he hugged me.

I wiped them and he let go of me, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Thank you for opening up to me."

He nodded and we walked back inside. Anthony looked at me and I gave him a hug once we were face to face.

I smiled at him and he pressed his lips to my forehead before pulling back.

"You ready to go?" I nodded and he picked up our bags, following me to the door.

Everyone followed us outside and gave me hugs as Anthony placed our stuff in the trunk.

"Make sure to call once you land." I nodded at his mom and his dad opened the passenger door for me.

I got in and put on my seatbelt as Anthony said his goodbyes to his family.

Once he pulled away from his mother, he closed the door for me and got in the driver's seat.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and he turned the truck on. We waved at his family as we pulled out of the driveway.

~

"Home, sweet, home." Anthony picked me up and carried me to his bedroom.

He laid me down and got between my legs, kissing me passionately.

I moaned into our kiss and placed my hands on the back of his head.

I exhaled and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Ant, make love to me."

I looked into his eyes and he bent down to kiss my neck, leaving marks behind.

As soon as we stripped down and got between the sheets, the doorbell went off and I impatiently groaned.

Ant kissed me and got out of bed to slip on his boxers and jeans before going downstairs.

I sighed and closed my eyes, attempting to relax.

After a few minutes of resting my eyes, I heard the bedroom door close

"Babe." I opened my eyes and he started taking off his stuff again.

"That was Gracie." I was immediately turned off and scoffed quietly. "What did she want?"

He got back in bed and got between my legs. He pushed himself inside of me without a warning and I let out a loud moan.

~

"Anthony, I love you." He kissed me and held me closer to him.

"I love you more, babe. I love you so much." I rested my head on his chest and exhaled contently.

I closed my eyes and placed my left hand on his chest. "I just realized that we haven't used condoms lately."

I looked at him and shrugged slightly. "Well, if anything happens, we can handle it."

He nodded and I moved up to kiss his bottom lip. "Either way, we'll be okay."

"I got your back, babe. Pregnant or not, I'm still gonna love you." I smiled really big and gave him five pecks on his lips.