the married life

Ant and I have been married for a few weeks now and it's been interesting.

We still haven't told our parents, but we're getting to that..

"How do you think your fans are gonna react, Anthony?" I looked up from my coffee and my eyebrows started to knit from anxiety.

"Don't do that, babe. Come here." I walked around the kitchen island and he pulled me into his lap.

"I hate when you get those worry lines. They're gonna be happy. I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I spoke to Mont before we got married and he gave me approval." I smiled and gave him a brief kiss.

"I love you, Anthony. You're the greatest husband in the world."

He dropped his fork and placed his hands on my face, kissing me gently.

"Say that again." I smiled and rested my forehead on his.

"You're the greatest husband in the world." He kissed me again and I laughed as he moved his hands down to my waist.

"No, Ant. Not right now." I sighed and got out of his lap.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and picked up my coffee again before I made my way upstairs.

Of course, he was close behind me. "Anthony, I'm fine. I just need to take a bath and unwind."

I walked into the bedroom and sat my cup down before going into the bathroom.

"Do you need anything?" I shook my head and he started running the water for me.

"Babe, you didn't have to do that." I smiled and leaned against the counter, letting him remove my clothes.

We kissed for a few minutes before

separating for air, smiling and panting softly.

I narrowed my eyes and let him unhook my bra and remove my underwear.

"Are you joining me?" He shook his head and sat in the chair next to the tub.

I tied my hair up and grabbed a towel and washcloth before getting into the tub. Anthony took them from before I sat down.

"I'm glad you like the new house, babe." I looked at him and nodded with a soft smile.

"I love it. When did you find the time to buy it?" I grabbed my loofah and squirted some body wash onto it.

"Eric helped me. I can't believe he kept this secret from you, but I'm glad he did." He leaned forward to kiss me and I moaned softly, dropping my loofah in the process.

"We haven't made love in two days, Gia." I pulled back and went back to washing my upper body.

"I just want to talk, Ant. That's why that chair is there." I sighed quietly and closed my eyes.

"I just love that feeling. Holding you close to me, hearing you moan and pant, begging me to go deeper. It does something to me."

I stared at him and felt my heart start to race.

"I know what you want right now, Gia." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the washcloth from him.

I dipped it into the water and washed myself off.

"I want you to leave me alone." I glared at him and watched as he stood up.

"These mood swings have to stop."

He shook his head and walked out, slamming the bathroom door on the way out.