something new

I've never felt this much pain before. No one told me I'd feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped all over it.

Nothing but tears, screaming, and contemplating if it's even worth it to live anymore for the last week.

I kept defending our relationship only to find out that he's been lying the entire time.

Nothing but lies.

He's been with Gracie, secretly, for a long time now. She's been bragging about their "love for each other" on Twitter and the fans are not happy with Anthony.

The last time I saw him was three weeks ago, at my parents' home.

She is exactly 4 months pregnant. Austin is just as pissed as I am.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't like Austin, but we're civil now.

I still can't believe this is happening to me. What did I do to deserve this?

"Are you eating with us?" I looked at my dad and got off of the couch with a slight smile.

"I'm going over to Eric's, daddy. We're staying in tonight." He nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I went upstairs to put on my shoes before going back downstairs.

"You're not staying for dinner, baby?" My mom approached me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm going to Eric's. We're watching movies tonight." She smiled and kissed my forehead before walking towards the kitchen.

"Be careful, mi hermosa hija." I smiled and walked out with my keys in my hand.

"Eric, hey!" I closed the door and kissed him as he hugged me.

"I was on my way. What's going on?" He shook his head and grabbed my hand as we walked away from my parents' home.

"I wanted to walk with you and talk to you. My brothers are here and I wanted some alone time with you, even if it's for thirty seconds. I know I won't get any once we get to my house." I looked down and smiled as he squeezed my hand.

He leaned closer to me for a kiss and opened the front door for me.

"Gia!" I smiled at Eric and let go of his hand to hug his brothers, Eron and Evan.

"Hey, guys! It's been forever!" Eron picked me up and I squealed with a laugh.

Eric came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed the back of my head and I couldn't fight the smile off of my face.

"Did you trap her into this relationship?" I looked up at Eric and he rolled his eyes at his youngest brother, Evan. I laughed and followed them to the living room.

"Yeah, I'm not watching this." I looked away from the television screen and shook my head at the Gordon brothers, specifically Eron.

"Come on, Gia. It's only Paranormal Activity 5. It's not even scary." I sat on Eric's lap and buried my face in his chest.

He rubbed my back and pulled the blanket over us as the guys started the movie.

"I'm not scared. It's just too much going on. Like, witch craft? I see enough of that living out here." I closed my eyes and felt Eric kiss the top of my head repeatedly.

"E, your girlfriend is a wimp." They all laughed and I playfully narrowed my eyes at Eric, making him stop and kiss me.

"Watch your words, Eron." I finally glanced at the television and sighed as Eric held me tighter.

About three hours into our movie night, Evan and Eron went upstairs for bed. Eric and I just stared at each other silently.

"You know I got a call from Anthony earlier. I didn't answer the phone. I can't even stand to look at him right now." He nodded and continued to rub my lower back, comforting me as I tried not to cry.

"You shouldn't have to. I'm sorry you had to find out that way. You needed to know." I sighed and looked away from his gaze.

"It's fine, E. Let's just cuddle and enjoy each other." I closed my eyes and kissed his neck.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and continued to kiss him, making him grip my waist tightly.

"I take it you like this, huh?" I sat up and took off my shirt before giving him a kiss.

He moved his hands into my hair and kissed me harder. I smiled as he sat up and kissed my neck.

He pulled back for a second and took off his shirt, making me bite my lip.

"I've seen you shirtless before, but damn. Your shoulders are so sexy." I moved in for another kiss.

"Eric, we need to- my bad, y'all." I covered my chest and hid my face in his neck.

"Eron!" He smirked and walked into the kitchen. "Hey, you two are in the living room, not Eric's bedroom."

I kept my body pressed against his and laughed as Eric started to get soft.

"I'm sorry, babe. Maybe when those headaches are out of here, we can take this further." I kissed him and slipped my shirt over my head.

"It's fine, E. Don't apologize." I got off of his lap and stood up, walking to the door.

He put his shirt on and followed me out. Just as he closed the door, he pulled me in for a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and groaned as he pulled back suddenly.

"Why'd you stop?" He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked away from his house.

We walked in silence and I couldn't help but to smile at how happy Eric makes me.

He's such a great guy and genuinely has feelings for me.

"Look who's here."

I looked up and rolled my eyes at who's car was sitting in the driveway.

Anthony.