whatever you want

I took Eric's advice and steered clear of my mother. We've also been busy, if you get what I'm saying.

The last few days also had me thinking about the next step in my relationship with Eric. Moving in with him.

We've been having a great time together. I just hope he's ready for that conversation.

"Babe, are you feeling okay?" I looked at him and nodded as he handed me a small bowl of soup.

"I feel better. My head doesn't hurt anymore and I'm not nauseous anymore." He sat in bed with me and rubbed my thigh as I started eating my soup.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, baby." Eric kissed my cheek and turned the television to ESPN 2.

"Eric, if I see that jerk or his unibrow, I'm gonna throw up again." He laughed and glanced at me before rubbing my thigh again.

"Gia, baby. Let's just watch highlights from the Indians game." I nodded and leaned closer to kiss his cheek before watching him.

He's such a great looking guy. I still can't believe he's all mine.

I never noticed, but he makes the cutest faces when he's watching TV.

"Eric, you're so adorable." He smiled and I damn near melted.

"Baby, you're turning me on. Stop it. I'm supposed to be feeling nauseous." I finished my soup and sat the bowl on the nightstand before getting comfortable in his arms.

"You know you're gonna have to talk to her soon. She called after you fell asleep earlier." Feeling irritated, I shook my head and squeezed him tighter.

"No, Eric. You promised me you wouldn't bring this up for a while. I'm just not ready." He nodded and pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"I'm sorry. I won't talk about it until you're sure you're ready." I looked up at him and sighed while nodding.

"Thank you, baby." The second I closed my eyes, my phone started ringing.

I knew exactly who it was.

"Eric Ambrose Gordon the Second, if you pick up that phone, you're not getting any for a month."

"Gia Michele Williams, if you don't pick up that phone, I'm not giving you any for a month."

"You liar. You can't even go one week without sex."

I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone, answering it with an attitude.

"Hey, daughter. I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a family dinner this weekend and I want you and Eric to be there."

I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows with a smile.

"We'll be there."

"Good! I'll make your favorite dessert just for you."

"You really don't have to. Dinner is good enough for me."

"I'm still gonna do it. I'll see you on Saturday at 6:30."

"We'll see you then."

She hung up and I locked my phone before wrapping my arms around Eric again.

"You okay?" I nodded and sighed as he repeatedly kissed the top of my head.

Wanting to get more comfortable, I straddled his lap and rested my forehead on his. "Can you just hold me?"

"I can do that for my baby." He squeezed me and kissed me slowly.

"Did I tell you my brothers are coming back down here?" I smiled as soon as he mentioned my favorite Gordons.

"When?"

"Next weekend." My face fell and I sighed before rubbing his shoulders.

"That's okay. We can plan another vacation." He rubbed my hips and looked into my eyes with a slight frown.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to tell them, but they're so excited about seeing you." I smiled again and laughed softly before kissing him.

"My boys are visiting us. I can't stay upset." I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, hoping my sudden headache would go away.

"E, could you rub my back for me, please?" He comforted me and repeatedly kissed the top of my head as I started to doze off.