flaws and all

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I drove home. Anthony lit a fire in me and I love it.

"Where have you been?" I jumped and clutched my chest when my mom turned on the lamp in the living room. "Jesus Christ, mom. What are you doing?"

I leaned against my dad's recliner and furrowed my eyebrows. "Where were you?" I thought about Anthony and started smiling again.

"I went for a drive. I needed to clear my head." I walked upstairs and closed my door, sighing contently once I plopped down on my bed.

I sat my phone on my nightstand and started stripping down, turning on my shower. I hopped in and smiled as I thought about the kiss.

I know it's still early, but I wanted to do it. I'm getting good vibes from him. He's different from other guys. I just hope it works out.

My dad doesn't like his players to date his daughters, but I don't think my dad will mind this.

~

"Gia, sweetheart. Wake up." I groaned and sat up in bed, waiting to wake up before getting out of bed.

"Daddy? What?" He shook me and I smiled before walking over to my closet.

"I want you with me in practice, G." I nodded and grabbed a Pelicans sleeveless shirt and workout Capri pants. "I'm there, dad. Just tell me when you're ready."

I slipped on my clothes and walked into my bathroom. "I'm leaving in twenty minutes and breakfast is on the table."

I started washing my face and brushing my teeth, exiting the bathroom once I finished up. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone before going downstairs.

Everyone sat at the table and ate in silence, except for me. I grabbed a water bottle and walked outside, placing my stuff in my dad's car.

I stretched a little before deciding to jog around the block. I waved at the people out in their lawns and smiled once I saw Eric standing by his car.

"Hey, E!" He looked up and smiled as I walked up the driveway. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "You good?"

I nodded and let him hug me again. "You ready for practice? I'm Coach Gia today." He groaned and I laughed before backing up to start running.

"I'll see you later!" I made my way back to my parents' house and saw my dad walking out the door. "You ready?"

I nodded and got in the car, grabbing my phone after putting on my seatbelt. "You're gonna have to talk to Gracie soon, baby."

I looked over at my dad and shook my head. "She's not gonna listen. Dad, she's so damn stubborn. I'm not gonna argue with her."

My phone lit up and I smiled once I noticed Anthony's message.

"Good morning, beautiful. I can't wait to see you.." I smiled and bit my lip while blushing.

"Ant, you're making me blush. I can't wait to see you, too. Ugh, you don't know how hard I'm smiling right now."

I tapped send and looked up at my father, who was looking at me. "You seem happy. Who's that?" I tapped his nose and shook my head.

"I'm not telling you." I laughed and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "It's Anthony, isn't it?" I nodded and looked down at my phone.

"I love your smile, so I'm glad I can do that. I wouldn't mind hearing you moan again."

Ant is making me feel this way.. I don't know what to do..

"Anthony... It's too early to have me feeling like this." I looked up and noticed we were at the practice gym. My dad got out and opened my door for me.