what happened to Anthony?

Ever since the day I took that pregnancy test, Anthony has been distant. He hasn't been home as much as he should be.

It's worrying me, to be completely honest.

I literally can't sleep comfortably without him, so I stay up almost every night.

I wait until I can't keep my eyes open and it's getting real old.

Speak of the devil..

"Baby? Where were you?" I turned off the television and walked over to him, grabbing his hands just to feel his touch.

"Ant, where's your wedding ring?" I furrowed my eyebrows and dropped his hands.

He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out his ring.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him, making my way upstairs quickly.

I slammed the door and shrugged off my robe before getting into bed.

I didn't notice I was crying until I felt my tears hit my arms.

I uncrossed them and got up to blow my nose, only to have Anthony barge in the room.

"Gia, you don't understand. Please hear me out." I continued walking into the bathroom with a frown and he grabbed my arm gently.

I looked up at him and he sighed while wiping my tears away.

"I know you aren't ready for us to come out to the world yet, so I take my ring off when I go out. Outside of our family, only my teammates know about our marriage."

I dabbed underneath my eyes and let him place me on the counter between the sinks.

He took the tissue from me and kissed me, resting his hands on thighs.

"Anthony, why do you smell like some cheap body spray?" I pushed him away and furrowed my eyebrows, feeling anger build up in me.

He had no words. I was completely fed up.

"Are you cheating on me?"

No response. Only tears forming in his pathetic eyes.

"Get the fuck out of my face, Anthony." He walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Once I heard the bedroom door close, I started sobbing on floor.

I clutched my chest and wailed from the pain he caused me. From the pain of losing our child. From the fact that I can't even conceive.

I love Anthony so fucking much. He completes me, as cliché as that sounds.

It's gonna take me some time to warm up to him after this.

I dealt with the same problems with Austin. I don't want to deal with that again.

The next morning, I made my way downstairs with puffy eyes.

"Hey, babe." I slightly smiled at Anthony and pulled out ingredients for his favorite breakfast.

He pissed me the fuck off, but he's still my husband.

"About last night, Gia." I looked up at him and waited for an explanation.

"I'm not sleeping with anyone. I was hanging out with some friends all night. I did dance with some girls, though." It took all of me to not jump across the kitchen island and mess him up.

"All you did was dance? Why couldn't you tell me this last night?" I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling myself getting sick.

"I'm going back upstairs. I don't feel good." I walked out of the kitchen and went back to bed, resting my hand on my stomach.

Being a worrisome husband, he walked into the bedroom with a glass of orange juice.

He sat it on my nightstand and watched me before boldly getting in bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach soothingly.

"I love you, Gia. I only have eyes for you."

I nodded and fell asleep comfortably for the first time in about two weeks.