Chapter 36: Only You are the Life Among the Dead

Bodies littered the floor, blood soaked puddles stained the ground... it was a gruesome and beautiful sight. Voldemort stepped over his fallen opponents with an air of superiority. His attention was on his enemies, yet his eyes seemed to unconsciously slide toward his Match. Harrison... such beauty, such determination. It was a highly arousing sight.

The boy's face was set, his green eyes bright and burning. He looked slightly insane, with his hair all riled up from the four days in the holding cell. It was revenge and drive that forced Harrison to slaughter his enemies. The fools that dared approach his Match were easily taken down. The light army tended to stay away from both Harrison and Voldemort, thinking it easier to bring down their army first.

Voldemort made his way through the battle to his Match. Harrison's wand in his pocket burned, almost yearning to go back to its master. He paused as he caught sight of an Asian woman with long black hair. She was fighting for the Order, her face set and determined...

He knew her.

A large smirk spread across his mouth as his crimson eyes narrowed in on his prey.

Cho Chang.

She was Harrison's first fuck. She was the reason Voldemort didn't get Harrison's virginity.

He couldn't touch Zabini because of Harrison, but he never said anything about killing off Chang. Oh, this was going to be fun.

Keeping her in his sights, he continued toward his Match. He watched as Harrison whirled around, dispatching his opponent and his cloak twirling with the movement. The air around his Match smelt of blooming lilacs, drowning out the smell of blood. "Took you long enough," Harrison breathed deeply, flashing Voldemort a look. "You have it I hope?"

"Of course," Voldemort passed Harrison his wand, watching the corners of his mouth lift upward.

"We have a new ally; did you get a glimpse of him?" Voldemort didn't have to look far from Harrison, for Longbottom was almost breathing down his Match's neck. He sneered, eyes narrowing when he realized the boy wasn't a boy but his Horcrux. That little... he would have to deal with his Horcrux at a later date. "Have fun with Cho, My Lord." Harry remarked smartly, eyes twinkling up at him.

"Little bastard," Voldemort hissed, turning his back on his Match.

The Asian witch widened her eyes as she watched him approach. Yet, her fear didn't last long as he sliced a long lesion in her back. It split open, her spine exposed. Delicious, just... delectable. She screamed; her eyes wide and her whites exposed. Around her, the Order twitched, their distraction costing them. With their hesitation and distraction, the Death Eaters struck quickly, taking them down.

Chang fell to the ground on her stomach. She was playing dead, but Voldemort wasn't a fool. He saw her tense shoulders and her fingers were trembling. "Now now," Voldemort cooed, his pulse quickening with excitement. This was almost as arousing as watching his Match fight on the battlefield. "It's in insult to me if you play submissive, my dear. And here I thought you were a Ravenclaw..."

Blood stained her grey robes, exciting him. This tramp... dared to stain his Match. "The day you touched Harrison Malfoy, was the day you signed your life away to me." With a flick of his wand, he flipped her body over, staring into her shocked eyes. "Let's see how pretty you look with your face split open." Chang scrambled for her wand, lying on the ground, but Voldemort was far quicker.

Slowly, he moved his wand toward her forehead, moving it downward at a painfully slow speed. The skin on her forehead rippled and a bloody line appeared down her forehead and toward the area between her eyes. Once it reached between her eyes, blood seeped in her eyes and fell down her cheeks in tears. "You look far more beautiful this way, my dear." Her eyes popped out of her sockets and her screams pierced through the fighting wizards.