Chapter 33: I Will See You Screaming

Voldemort stared at the dementors through lowered lids. On the outside, no one would be the wise to his uncertainty, his slight fear. Instead, he appeared calm- almost bored. "My Lord?" one of the Death Eaters questioned, staring up at the swirling dementors. "What would you like us to do?"

Crimson eyes turned away from the dementors and out into the sea. Blood stained the water, giving his stomach an ugly twist. Harrison had yet to arrive. With a swish of his cloak, he snapped at attention, sneering at the Death Eaters, werewolves, and vampires. "Those of you who are able to fight split up into two groups." He didn't pause in his orders, but the minions all scrambled on deck, hurrying to follow the orders. "I want those of you who are capable to cast the Patronus spell on the right."

Four. Four wizards who could cast a successful Patronus.

Voldemort hissed in displeasure, narrowing his eyes. "Fools," he took an advancing step forward, watching as they seemed to shrink at his proximity. "I want two even groups. Quickly." The Death Eaters hurried to even out the two groups and before they knew it, Voldemort was urging them off the boat. "Bring Lord Malfoy back successfully." He turned his back on the group of diving wizards and faced the other group, motioning them stand at the ready.

They looked uncertain as they shakily stood on the deck, pointing their wands toward the sky.

Ignoring them, Voldemort turned his back on his followers and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he tried to block out the approaching dementors. Instead, he focused on his Match. Harrison. He had focused intentionally on his Match a few other occasions, sometimes to spy on him, sometimes to look after him. At the moment, he saw through his Match's eyes as he battled against the Ministry fools.

"What are you doing?" Harry murmured, feeling his presence. "Why haven't you left yet? I'm holding them off for you to escape."

"You must be a fool to believe I will leave you in their hands." Voldemort hissed angrily.

Harrison stayed silent, fighting off three Ministry members at once. "The dementors, I can feel them approaching..." Harrison's breath was coming out muffled. "Use me as a conduct, Tom. I trust you."

Voldemort hesitated, feeling Harrison's magical core. It thrummed and lured him, tempting and enticing him. Harrison, his Match, so powerful, so addicting.... "You're certain?" He had never taken Harrison's magic before and used it for himself. It was possible, with their status of being Match's, but it had to be given freely.

Without words, Harrison pushed at him, urging him to share his magic, his abilities. Immediately, Voldemort could feel the swell of emotion inside his body. He choked, never feeling anything like it before. The raw emotions of happiness of joy... it was never felt by him. Not like this. Subtlety, yes, but never like this. Tearing from Harrison's mind, he kept his mental grasp on Harrison's magical core and Seer.

The dementors hesitated, feeling the emotional waves from Voldemort.

Raising his wand, Voldemort shut his eyes once again, feeling a raw emotion of love, lust, affection.

And then the memories assaulted him.

He clutched the small body beneath him, shuddering from the pleasure and desire. Startling green eyes stared up at him, full of trust and affection. Small hands grabbed his face, bringing him down for a breathless kiss.

The memories, they were all Harrison. And they weren't all of making love. No, they were full of arguments and hate... but every one of those memories were filled with such emotion. His own emotions.