Prologue

"Mate"

"Mate"

The younger male suddenly fell unconscious but was held by the older man.

"Kaownah, Boat. Bring them to the Pack Hospital now. Give shelter and food for the rest. Make sure they feel welcome" The Alpha announced with pure authority as he carried the younger male who he found as his mate.

"Yes Alpha" the two Betas said and brought the rest to the Pack Hospital.

"I finally found you, mate" the Alpha said and brought him to the packhouse.

He brought the younger man upstairs and placed him on his bed. He changed the clothes and let the younger rest and after half an hour he went downstairs and headed towards the Pack Hospital.

Kaownah came towards him and reported 

"Alpha Mew, Boat and I have done what you ordered"

The man, Alpha Mew just nodded  "Good. Tell me what else do you find out about what happened to their pack"

Kaownah explained to them what he found out

"It was Alpha AA. The Alpha went on a killing spree killing all Alpha in the pack and imprison the Omega and keep them for breeding"

Mew placed a finger on his chin, while thinking and asks

"Who was the previous Alpha?"

"It was Alpha Thanayong.  He is badly injured and currently unconscious, Alpha" Kaownah replied.

Then he felt a cold chill down his spine as he heard a shrill scream. 

With speed he ran towards where it was and saw his mate screaming. Kaownah and Boat arrived as well as an older woman as they watched the younger man screaming in pure horror.

"Alpha, this is Luna Ampha. She is his mother"

Mew glared at them "He is your Luna as you should call him that from now on" and the two Betas nodded

"My son" the older woman cried out "Alpha please allow me to see my son"

Mew let her in the bedroom and he went down with the two Betas.

"Alpha what should we do now?" Boat asks.

Mew gave his two Betas a glance and said "We will wait until they fully recover.  They need to be strong. If that bastard dare come to this pack to seek my mate it will be his death sentence" he said in pure venom.

Whatever it takes they will be ready.

AN: Hi. So this was the Prologue. I hope my readers like it. I promise it will be longer. I know there are a lot of holes. Sorry...this is actually my first time writing about werewolf. Well until next time.