Chapter 076

The news of the accident spread quickly, and when Lin Shizhong learned of the accident at the press conference, the situation could not be undone. When he came down from the press conference, his face was still gloomy. He didn't expect the Sun family to have such an accident at this critical moment, and it happened under the circumstances that he had told him in advance.

After returning to the office, the negative influence caused by the press conference has spread from all directions.

Lin Shizhong really wanted to give up the Sun family. After all, the partners targeted by the regulatory authorities were too unfavorable for them. It's just that the Sun family's investigation broke out too suddenly. He received the news two days in advance and only had time to withdraw. Arrangement, in fact, there are still three companies that have not settled the business with the Sun family.

Originally, he planned to take the opportunity of the press conference to clear the relationship and let the Sun family take the blame, but now that the Sun family bites back, his arrangement has almost been abandoned... and he may even join several subsidiaries.

"Get rid of the responsibilities, cut off the business with the Sun family as soon as possible, and don't have to deal with the regulatory authorities. Now that all the trouble is thrown on the Sun family, the company that cooperates with the channel will be transferred immediately, and don't let the fire burn to our side. ."

After Lin Shizhong finished arranging things, he threw the intercom call directly.

In his heart, he resented the person who handed the anonymous letter to the regulatory authorities at the critical moment. If it weren't for the anonymous letter, he could have kicked the Sun family away after transferring the business. It takes more to get rid of the relationship... It may cause all the hard work of the past few years to be in vain.

After a while, his cell phone rang.

Lin Shizhong saw the mobile phone number and immediately answered the channel: "This matter..."

"The Sun family bites back because they received anonymous emails and a report letter from the supervisor." The person on the phone said straight to the point: "The person who sent the email did it on purpose, report it first, and then irritate the Sun family. The purpose is obviously to Coming for you."

Lin Shizhong frowned and said, "Impossible. I've been very careful about the Sun family, and it's impossible to leave any evidence."

"The other party is very aware of your movements. If you are really careful, how would he know about your affair with the Sun family, submit the report accurately, and instigate the Sun family to rebel." The person on the phone sneered and said bluntly. : "Lin Shizhong, do you think what you said is credible?"

When Lin Shizhong heard this, he was a little unsure about his arrangement.

He is indeed cautious, and he is very careful in every aspect during this period. Unless there is a problem with the people on their side, it is difficult for him to foresee that these things will be exposed. The other party seemed to know all his plans from beginning to end, and every time he was stuck at an important juncture, as if he had foreseen the future.

"Recently, we just started to wrap up the matter with the Chen family, and the matter with the Sun family broke out. Don't you think it's a coincidence?" The person on the phone said, "I gave you enough patience to delay it until now. It is very difficult to preserve all the assets. As early as last year, when I told you to solve the Chen family directly, you were dragging it, and it is funny to play a good game of chess for the slightest profit."