Chapter 034

He Shuhang believes that the plan is foolproof. He has been preparing for this since he received the company's invitation to cooperate. He has a good relationship with the administrator, pays attention to the schedule of each laboratory, and observes the progress of Shen Yuhuai's laboratory...

This time, the regular machine maintenance of the research institute is an excellent opportunity for him. There are many people coming and going, and the security of the research institute is not strict. There are many ways to get rid of the blame if something goes wrong. They even enter the administrator several times. The office of the company repeatedly confirmed the shift schedule, and also fiddled with the monitoring.

But when he heard Chen Qizhao's words, he was inexplicably a little flustered.

"The USB flash drive you took is my experimental data. How long will it take me to repair it once it is damaged?" He Shuhang forced himself to calm down, "Aren't I nervous when you say that?"

The place of questioning was the hall of the Ninth Research Institute. In addition to the guards and the people from the police station, there were also several people from the research institute.

They are also doing research, and the experimental data is damaged. Who is not nervous about it? Naturally, he can understand He Shuhang's excitement.

"Hey, if it's just the USB flash drive, it's probably a misunderstanding."

"You are too impulsive, just say something if you have something to say, why did you start a fight?"

"Young people should not be too extreme."

To deal with the matter of He Shuhang, we couldn't simply settle the matter, and instead simply knock the person unconscious, drag them into the car, and take away the USB flash drive. The incident happened suddenly, and the simplest and quickest method may be able to get a more stable result, but it cannot change the fundamental problem. There is one He Shuhang today, and there can be another He Shuhang tomorrow.

He Shuhang's success is inseparable from the failure of the management of the research institute, so this matter not only has to be a big one, but also a very big one, in order to arouse the vigilance of others.

In the original plan, he found a male student who had a grudge against He Shuhang to make trouble. He also prepared another set of words to deal with other people's inquiries, and transferred the matter itself to the personal grudge between the male student and He Shuhang.

But the incident happened suddenly, and He Shuhang's actions were impossible to estimate.

When He Shuhang came out with his friends, the student he was looking for didn't arrive on time.

So he had to let people see the situation in advance and call the police. Originally, he planned to use the excuse of a friend to fight for the male student, but something unexpected happened.

Because of Shen Yuhuai's presence, many things couldn't be explained in front of him.

There was a fight, and the police were called.

But if you want to make a big deal, you can't use the original plan, you can only make up a set of rhetoric temporarily.

Chen Qizhao listened to the voices of the people around him and He Shuhang's hilarious explanation, and when he was about to speak, a hand was suddenly covered in front of him.

His forehead hair was pulled up, and a cold hand was pressed against his forehead, followed by a slight tingling sensation.

The cotton swab stained with iodine fell on his wound, Chen Qizhao saw Shen Yuhuai who was very close, and noticed the slightly cold eyes under his glasses. His words got stuck in his mouth, and just as he was distracted, a Band-Aid was placed on his wound.