Chapter 050

The wine party lasted until midnight, and everyone in the venue basically showed a lot of drunkenness. Chen Qizhao leaned slightly on the sofa and glanced at Qin Yunxuan's position. The latter had completely entered the wine room, and his conversation with others became more casual.

People will be vigilant in unfamiliar scenes, but if you want to disintegrate this vigilance, you only need to make the target person feel that the environment is not afraid of threats.

The intermittent chat between Chen Qizhao and Qin Yunxuan had achieved their goal. After receiving the desired information, he did not intend to stay here for a long time. He found a reason to take Yan Kailin to withdraw first, and when he arrived at the door, he saw that the family car had arrived.

Yan Kailin was even more drunk, and when he walked, he was floating, and the weight of his entire body rested on Chen Qizhao.

As soon as Chen Qizhao left the sight of the group of people in the private room, the drunkenness on his face had dissipated. He shoved Yan Kailin into the back seat of the car and sat in himself. The driver is Lao Lin, the driver of the family. During this time, the frequency of drinking has become higher. In order to find an easy reason to leave the venue, he often uses Chen Shiming as a cover, and then asks the driver at home to pick him up.

"We're so miserable! We're not underage, so why should I be investigated for drinking?" Yan Kailin said vaguely: "I haven't found a wife yet, so what should I do if I find a wife in the future?"

Chen Qizhao opened the window to ventilate, pinched his eyebrows, and said with Lao Lin, "Go to Yan's house first, and send people back."

Lao Lin responded.

Chen Qizhao closed his eyes slightly, thinking about the next arrangement in his mind. Qin Yunxuan can tell him the news of Shengming's internal strife tonight, and naturally he will also reveal Chen's expected acquisition of Shengming to his high-level friend of Shengming. It involves interests. It is estimated that some people will release this news. Also have a headache.

Drinking is a good opportunity to pretend to be drunk and pass some mixed news to Sheng Ming directly through Qin Yunxuan.

"Uncle Lin, can you drive faster?" Chen Qizhao frowned, "I will be told when I go back."

"Okay." Lao Lin responded, raised the speed to 70, and explained, "But this road has poor visibility at night, so it's not suitable for driving too fast."

Through the rearview mirror, he could notice the expressions in the eyes of the person in the driver's seat. Chen Qizhao's eyes stopped for a moment, and finally he looked out the window at the scenery along the way.

-

Feihong has more affairs because of the project development, but it is easy to have Xiao Zhou to help.

When the school starts, school affairs will come one after another. There will be a little more courses in the freshman semester than in the previous semester, and professional courses will also be arranged. Chen Qizhao has not studied these knowledge systematically, and he still doesn't want to miss some classes, but he still wants to skip some general education classes, so he has been grinding with the counselor. Fortunately, some things do not need him to do it himself, and his time is also free.

Chen Qizhao was sitting at the back of the classroom, and the teacher of advanced mathematics was passionately explaining the solution of functions.

He flipped through the chat records and saw that the message sent to Shen Yuhuai in the morning had not been returned.

Shen Yuhuai seems to be a bit busy during this time. It is said that there are new arrangements at the research institute after the new year. He often stops chatting with him halfway through the chat, and it will be three hours after replying again.